5.0 out of 5 stars great swimming nappy
Good nappy, though tight to put on. However it seems to contain accidents well whilst being comfortable. No red elastic marks as with other swim nappies. Also it's a great looking product. Wish I'd found the 'happy nappy' in time for my older son to use them. Oh well, at least my second can benefit.
Published on 16 May 2009 by chloeT

3.0 out of 5 stars Be wary of sizing
I ordered this for my 19 moth old son so ordered 12-24 moth size. It looked very big and the sizing on thee back said that it was for 13-18kg. He is a normal sized 11.5 kg. I've returned it and am waiting for my new one.

Size guide is: birth-2 months 3-4 kg
Published 6 months ago by A.C.Wynn-Davies

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars great swimming nappy, 16 May 2009

3.0 out of 5 stars Be wary of sizing, 28 Jan 2014
This review is from: Splash About Kids Happy Swimming Nappy (Sports Apparel)

Size guide is: birth-2 months 3-4 kg
0-4 months 3-6kg
3-8 months 6-11kg
6-14 months 10-15kg
12-24 months 13-18kg
Toddler 16+kg

I hope that is helpful

I've starred 3 as I have borrowed one before and it was very good - hence ordering it, but the sizing is interesting.

5.0 out of 5 stars Little Swimmers, 16 April 2013
Keep my littl lads swimming nappy on and he seems quite comfortable wearing them! Hard to get too excited about such a product if I'm honest!

4.0 out of 5 stars I LIKE IT, 5 Feb 2013
PRATCTICAL AND EASY SWIM SUIT. EASY TO SWIM WITH AND BABY DOESNT CRY WHEN YOU PUT IT ON .GOOD BUY

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, 21 Jan 2013
Really handy item, use it every weekend for baby swim class along with a wrap/wetsuit to keep son warm. Still fits well for 15 month old but can't see it fitting at 24 months. Would definitely recommend if your baby is at the lower end of the age range as they can always grow into it, I'd be a bit more cautious if your at the upper age.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality swim nappy, 31 Mar 2011
This is the second Happy Nappy I have bought for my son (he has grown out of the previous size). He is quite long and lean, but the bands on the stomach and legs fit snugly with a disposable nappy underneath - a requirement of his swimming class. The fabric is very good quality and doesn't fade even after weekly swimming in chlorinated water. I would highly recommend this swim nappy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 14 Jun 2014
Brilliant product would recommend. Fits nicely and contains any mess. Easy to use, comfy, quick drying and easy to rinse.

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't receive colour shown., 3 Mar 2014
I didn't receive the pattern showed. If I had I would give this 5 stars. Works really well and fits my 14lb daughter well. Should get a few months use out of this size.

4.0 out of 5 stars Super swim nappy, 25 Aug 2013
Really good quality material. I ordered the size relative to my little boys age but it is a little too big for him.
So will wait and use once he has grown into it. I also purchased the same brands body warmer and used a normal throw away swim nappy and it is just fine. Made all the difference to my little boys swim class. He now doesn't shiver.
So with this nappy he will be even warmer. Really quick delivery as well

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality and does a great job at 'containing' the mess!, 17 Aug 2013
My son has very chunky thighs, so it's snug but that is probably quite necessary given its task! We've used this nappy a number of times and never had a mishap in the pool. It looks comfortable and the quality is very good.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›