5.0 out of 5 stars Look Good....Feel Good.....I Love Them!
Published 11 months ago by Vivvo

3.0 out of 5 stars Moc Gogh
look nice. Good fit but a little hard on my toes. My original ones were better. So not so good considering the price paid.
Published 11 months ago by lizzi

5.0 out of 5 stars Look Good....Feel Good.....I Love Them!, 11 Oct 2013
Vivvo "Viv" (Swansea, S Wales) - See all my reviews
The new Gogh seam styling gives these clogs a more streamlined look than their predecessors and warrant moving into the 'smart-casual wear' category. They look great with black needle-cord leggings and don't look any heavier than if wearing a pair of boots. As with previous Fitflop Clogs - Happy Gogh and Shuv - I ordered the next size up (6) from my summer Walkstars (5) and they fit perfectly - I have wide feet and a high instep - and from the first time I wore them, sooooo comfortable. Absolutely love them!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Side seam split, but I still love Fit Flops., 5 Nov 2013
Only 4* because one of the side seams split within less than a month. However my devotion to this brand remains undiminished. A replacement pair was despatched before I had even returned the first pair and so far, I've had no further problems with the replacement pair. I find Fit Flops divinely comfortable, these clogs included, and and am now at the stage where I seem to wear little else all year round, indoors and out. However, I take the leg-toning claims very much as marketing hype - my legs are as flabby and blubbery as ever, alas.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fitflops for hard floors!, 11 Nov 2013
I bought these as my home has both stone and wood floors (no carpeting) and a physio friend told me that she wears them all the time to save her leg muscles etc. I have to say that they are quite heavy but are effective. I can't wear them all day as I do the lighter summer fitflop sandals but am very happy with them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best shoes ever, 3 Dec 2013
Ms. R. Moloney (London) - See all my reviews
Love love love these clogs I wear flitflops sandles all summer long and clogs all though the winter. Can not recommend these highly enough, don't hesitate to buy them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice one!, 30 Jan 2014
I bought this ones for in house use. Nice and soft although on the small side of the 37. They have become looser after wearing them and they are just right!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 15 Aug 2014
Excellent fit and super comfy I have a lot of trouble with painful feet and these are amazing no wearing in required and a bargin price super fast delivery they came the next day!!im tempted to order another colour maybe amazon will add more to the bargin price.the only negative is they do keep feet very warm but that's going to be great for the autumn.

3.0 out of 5 stars Moc Gogh, 1 Oct 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 29 Oct 2013
I have only had them three weeks and after 1 the fabric split in a small area after 2 this became a large split, and after three you could see daylight and further splits appearing, rather disappointed as I am back in my original pair which I have had for nearly 4 years and which I wear every day all day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely love them!, 9 Oct 2013
The most comfortable footwear you can imagine, better than even walking barefeet indoors. They give such a relief to your feet, lower back, hips & knees if you have any sensitivities in these areas.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, 17 July 2014
I am more than happy with the clogs for the level of comfort provided; I think they are probably the most comfortable of any shoe I have bought over the years. My only criticism is they look rather chunky, but that is a matter of taste and does not alter the fact that they are overall a superb buy!