4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and effective, 6 Feb 2014
This review is from: XFT-320 Electrical Massager with 4 pads and Acupuncture Pen - electrical stimulation machine - BIA (Electronics)
I bought this for my husband as he occasionally suffers from frozen shoulder. It really works no more expensive physio or me rubbing his shoulder, and he rarely takes pain relief now .

4.0 out of 5 stars like it, 19 Jun 2014
The delivery was quick. I really like the machine, it is not painful at all. I have only one problem with this, if the pads don't touch your skin properly, the machine doesn't start to work or switches off automatically. You can have this problem often as the pads are big. But overall I am happy with the product.

5.0 out of 5 stars She was really pleased with the results, 1 Nov 2014
Bought this product for my mom as has had frozen shoulder pains for a long time.She was really pleased with the results. Easy to use. 10 different levels of intensity e.g 1=soft to 10=hard. Also has 3 different types of massage:tapping, rubbing and kneading.Would absolutely recommend to buy. Really pleased with the product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth it, 15 Feb 2014
A friend lent me a TENS machine for my Tennis Elbow, and although I didn't think it would really work I gave it a go, and found it very effective, so I wanted one. this one was reasonably priced and it works a treat, it does not come with a carry bag but they can be bought from anywhere. the glue on the pads is very sticky and if you don't use the gel (like me) it will stick to you skin, however after using the gel the pads are fine, I ordered spare ones anyway but I don't think I will need them for a while.
I love this machine the varied settings are useful for all of my aches and pains and I would recommend it.
as always be careful when using it on your neck, if you slip and turn it up too far you look like the honey monster!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this machine, 30 Oct 2013
I cannot speak to highly of this machine I have had sports related problems for a while has helped no end one of the best things I have purchased.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it! love it!! love it!!!, 15 Oct 2014
love it! love it!! love it!!!
ordered 8 more for my Sports friend .
Very useful

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product., 30 Aug 2014
Seems to be helping me. Good product with the acupen included.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Nov 2014
Very happy with massager

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 Nov 2014
Fine, thank you.

4.0 out of 5 stars Well i only got this Electrical Massager a couple of ..., 24 Sep 2014
Well i only got this Electrical Massager a couple of hours a go and have had a 30 minute session on it so think its a little early to say all i can say is there,s nothing happening will let you all no if a miracle happens .