on 9 November 2013
I always go for this type of case over the hard case because those crack and break so easily. This style protects your phone and screen, especially from scratches.

Went with clear because I didn't want to hide the beauty of the phone behind a bright colour but was disappointed to find that after a short while, the colour started to go a funny brown-purple hue. Stopped using it because it made the phone look like it was dirty. Gave it a wipe but colour didn't budge. It wash't everyday, just around the edge. Now using one of those flip cases that open to see use. Handy because the part that covers the screen folds back and props the screen up so it's easier to see when watching things on the phone, or if you're lazy and don't want to hold the phone while typing, playing games, browsing the web etc.

I would give this case another go but maybe go for a grey colour rather than the clear one.

Another point I'd like to make actually, I didn't get a screen protector with mine. Not that I'd use it. If you use one, change it maybe every month. They are not a long term use kind of thing. You'll notice the slowness in typing.
on 9 October 2013
This is the case for those who seek to show their phone colors, but be advised, those of you that are thinking this is actually transparent, I bought it choosing the colour "transparent", but it's stated in the name of the product that it is actually "Frosted Translucent". What this means is that the back of the case is actually a little opaque/blurry and it softens the phone's color a bit.

Pros:
- The final look with the "Frosted Translucent" scheme.
- The way it sticks to the phone, as it is not an easy job to remove it, which means it won't come out when the phone falls
- The feel of the back of the case, as it doesn't feel like a common rubber.
- Has a good grip
- Is a slim case

Cons:
- The Screen protectors that came with it. 2 Screen protectors that I did apply properly and waited 48 hours, but had a massive strip of "bubble" on the side of the phone.
- The fact that it doesn't cover the microsim card entrance. Since I don't change it often, I would rather have it covered, being this one place less for dirt to get in
- Gets dirty really fast
on 27 December 2013
Really good for the price. It fits really tightly so doesn't make the phone seem any bulkier at all, but it raises it just enough that you can put the phone face-up in a table without the camera touching it so you don't have to worry about it getting scratched. That can, however, mean it's a little tricky to get on and off (however, since you can't take the back of the phone off anyway, there's hardly any need for this unless changing the cover) There are gaps for the volume rocker, headphone jack, lightning port, microSIM tray and Power button which is good because the IR blaster can still be used. It also came with two screen protectors and instructions on how they should be applied which is good. I just have two little gripes: 1) the screen protector included LOVES finger prints and the screen always looks a bit greasy, so you need to keep wiping it, but this isn't doesn't affect it when the screen is lit up, even on the lowest brightness. 2) The rim is shiny black, not matt like the back which I would have much preferred. But definitely worth the price for quality and packaging/delivery.
on 7 October 2013
Waste of money. Doesn't fit properly at top and bottom, so makes it look like you've forced the phone into the wrong cover. It's only a few quid but I've paid similar for excellent covers in the past.

Could not not recommend this enough.

I'll use it for the next few days until whatever I order to replace it turns up.
on 10 July 2013
Pros:
* The case is made from a rubbery gel material which *looks* like it can absorb a decent amount of shock damage.
* The rim/lip on the front is thick enough for you to lay the phone on its front without scratching the screen, but not too thick that it compromises the overall design of the phone.
* The cutouts are all perfectly aligned with the ports in the phone (back camera and flash, charger port, primary AND secondary microphones, power button, volume rocker, and headphone jack).
* The fact that it's transluscent means it doesn't cover the HTC One's lovely phone design, making it the best kind of case for this phone.
* The fact that it's translucent also means it doesn't highlight the smudges on the back of the case.

Cons:
* Although the gel material provides SOME rubbery grip, it's not as grip-tastic as my other case made from a similar material, meaning that there might be more of a chance of it slipping out of the hand.
on 19 September 2013
This is a nice case which really complements the silver HTC One. It is really low profile so doesn't add a large amount of bulk to the phone. All the cut-outs line up well. You can still see the HTC logo & the Beats logo through the back as well which is nice, a few people have said they didn't think the phone had a case on until they picked it up.

The only gripe as mentioned in other reviews is that the top & bottom of the case aren't quite straight. I think the makers of the case have made it straight when in fact the bottom & top of the phone has a slight curve in it, hence why the case is a bit short in places.

If you need a 'tough' case then this isn't for you but if you want one which will protect the phone without adding bulk then this is great.

I also received two screen protectors which are really good, I got one on without any bubbles which was a first for me.
on 19 August 2013
Nice and clear, all the holes in the right places just a shame it doesn't fit properly. Fits fine along the sides but not at the top and bottom. Not worth the hassle to send back for 3 quid so will make do until i get a replacement. My advice is avoid this and spend a bit more on something better.
on 22 October 2013
First of all, I was well pleased with this case. I rarely buy cases for my phones, but the HTC One is so stunning, I wanted to keep it that way for a bit longer.

The case is easy to put on and take off, but remains a great fit at all times. When paired with a decent screen protector, you have really good, minimalist protection.

The downside is like all clear gel cases it doesn't stay clear for long. Previous ones I've had have started to yellow, but this one has started to absorb the blue from my denim jeans so it's now got a slight (although not unpleasant) blue tinge. It's happened quickly as well - I first noticed it when it was just over 2 months old - and I presume it will get worse and will have to buy another one at some point. At this price it's not a major problem but I'm not keen on waste so would have liked it to have lasted a it longer!
on 10 July 2013
I wanted a case that showed the elegance and beauty of the HTC One(why pay THAT much for a phone you can't show off, eh!) but give it enough protection in my pocket and on tables.
This does the job admirably and at a great price.

All the ports line up. The power button (IR port) is uncovered so is still effective.

If I had one gripe, is that the top and bottom edges are not perfectly straight, so once on, make it look like the phone is curved (an optical illusion). I'm sure this isn't the way HTC wanted their phone to be seen!

But for the very little cost of this, this is a small bug to have.

Overall I highly recommend this. If you don't like it, what have you got to lose apart from a couple of quid!

Oh, and they also throw in a full size screen protector and cloth.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
This is a great cover for the HTC One. I had been disappointed that a lot of the covers out there (including the official HTC offering) tended to obscure the look of the One, which has a fantastic display.

The TeckNet cover offers protection for your phone without obscuring the great looks of the HTC One. It is a very snug fit, but encases device brilliantly, giving just enough protection if the phone is accidentally dropped. You can now also place the device face down.

Cannot comment on the screen protectors as I tend not to use them, but the little cloth provided was happy and to be honest I thought the price of the cover was worth it even without the screen protectors.

Would recommend to anyone who wants to protect their phone without ruining the aesthetic look.