4.0 out of 5 stars Great!
There seems to be a distinct lack of clear gel cases available to UK. Having said that, this is brilliant for the money.
Gives good coverage, has all the ports cut out INCLUDING IR BLASTER. Power button is easy to press.

Came with 2 screen protectors, which are actually really good! Fit nicely, feels nice under the finger, no orange peel effect, capacitive...
Published 18 months ago by J. Edwards

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks great, but the fit...
Ordered this for my new HTC One, so as to maintain the slim rectangular profile of the phone, and to allow me to still see the aluminium finish. It's certainly low-profile, and is a soft and flexible case that would probably absorb a small amount of shock, though primarily I want to protect my phone from scratches. It's translucent enough that you can clearly see the HTC...
Published 18 months ago by Phil Boggild

‹ Previous | 1 2 332 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars best, 21 Aug 2013
rose515 (united Kingdom) - See all my reviews
best case i have ever bought, look really great specially blue colour well its more like a personal opinion thank you

1.0 out of 5 stars Not great., 19 Aug 2013
Nice and clear, all the holes in the right places just a shame it doesn't fit properly. Fits fine along the sides but not at the top and bottom. Not worth the hassle to send back for 3 quid so will make do until i get a replacement. My advice is avoid this and spend a bit more on something better.

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap but not good value, 22 Jun 2013
This review is from: TeckNet HTC One Case Black Gel Silicone Cover With Screen Protector For New HTC ONE 2013 M7 (Electronics)
The phone cover is okay but the screen protector is not the correct size and is unusable for HTC One.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality and value for money, 5 Jun 2013
I was so pleased with this item. I bought it in black to complement my black HTC One. It snapped on perfectly, easy to remove, it looks more expensive than it is, and adds much needed grip. I feel confident with my phone as it is protected, whilst all ports and cameras are accessible The screen covers are a bonus. do read instructions first, I got too confident and messed up the first application. These are such a bonus, I will buy more from Tecknet as they do prevent scratching and are easy to put on! don't think twice, this is surprising quality.

2.0 out of 5 stars Good case, dreadful screen protector, 30 May 2013
I don't usually write review but I felt for this I'd make and exception.

Don't get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with the case, it fits perfectly and has holes cut out for everything necessary, yeah it feels as cheap as it is but it does everything it says on the tin.

My problem was with the screen protector, which was really what I wanted. Step one, clean the screen, no problem. The cloth they provided made short work of any smears the screen had. Step two, peel off one side and aligne it, easier said then done as there was only one tiny tab as the top to hold on to and the protective slip on the other side kept slipping off, but still I managed it. Not perfectly I have to add but there were only a coupleof bubbles which is somewhat inevitable it there is any dust whatsoever in the room you're in... It was the last step that really ruined this product for me: taking off the little tab you'd been using to manipulate the film. It doesn't come off. The glue on the sticker is too strong, so I ended up with half a sticker obscuring the top right corner.

If it's the screen you want to protect I'd spend a bit more and buy a case that has a fold over front.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing value, 29 April 2013
I've bought TeckNet products before - a faux leather case for my Kindle Touch which was amazing quality for the price. I wasn't surprised therefore that this would also do the job brilliantly, and it has. All the cut outs match, and the snug fit reassures me that my gorgeous black HTC One will be protected from knocks and scratches.
I haven't applied the screen protector yet, but that was a very welcome bonus gift. You simply cannot go wrong at this price (at the time of purchase it was 99p with free delivery!)
Please note that this is a semi hard case and not a soft silicon one. It might be better to describe it as TPU than Gel.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a soft silicone gel cover as you would think.., 28 Mar 2013
While I've ordered two alternative covers for the HTC One, this particular cover, although not what I expected is by far the best as it actually fits the One and the cut outs line up. The other two I've ordered from alternate sellers are completely useless and will be returning. The only thing that bugs me about this cover is I was under the impression it was a soft cover as I hate hard covers because they provide no shock absorption in the event of a drop. But at least this cover is completely clear and not frosted at the back so there's no hiding of this beautiful phone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits perfect, 11 July 2014
This cover fits my HTC One exactly, a very good product and was delivered very quickly. I would recommend this to everyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 July 2014
Perfect fit, very durable. Great product at great price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 11 July 2014
really nice just what i want

‹ Previous | 1 2 332 | Next ›