5.0 out of 5 stars Very Strong
Arrived in super quick time. I use them to keep up a pair of leather motorbike trousers and the grips are powerful. You could tie the QEII up to the docks with these braces.
Published 16 months ago by DT Pratt

3.0 out of 5 stars clasp breakdown!
The braces looked good on receipt and the price paid was reasonable; but one of the clasps broke into 3 components when first attaching to my jeans, before I had even put them on!. I managed to put the clasp together again, but the grip on that clasp was not good.
Why can't brace manufactures make sure clasps are designed to fit tightly without falling apart.
I...
Published 12 months ago by David Ruch

‹ Previous | 17 8 945 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Husband delighted!!, 19 May 2014
Rosie34 (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mens braces wide adjustable and elastic suspenders Y shape with a very strong clips - Heavy duty (Apparel)
I bought these braces for my husband as he had tried so many braces and none of them were strong enough at the back and every time he got into the car and sat down - Ping! - they would uncouple themselves. Drove him mad!

So I got these for him - not really expecting too much although there were so many good reviews. And - Result! - they do what they 'say on the tin' - so strong and no likelihood of ever parting company with his trousers. He is a happy bunny - well as far as the braces are concerned anyway!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Mens braces, 17 May 2014
This is the first time I have worn braces since I was at primary school. They are very comfortable and would recommend them to anyone. My wife isn't so enthusiastic about them and refers to me as "PAW BROON". My main reason for purchasing the braces is because I suffer from lower back and hip pain and, hope they will reduce the tightness caused by wearing a belt.

5.0 out of 5 stars Men's bracers, 16 May 2014
Really good bracers and strong clips....will def keep hubby's trousers up....he has had bracers in the past but not so strong as these...10 out of 10" thank you no more embarrassment for hubby.

5.0 out of 5 stars Should have bought some years ago., 16 May 2014
Amazon Customer (Staffordshire, UK) - See all my reviews
I wear cargo style trousers at work and quite often carry heavyish items in the pockets. Therefore I have to cinch my trouser belt up quite tight to stop them drooping. This is fine when walking about but when I sit or kneel down I find the tight belt uncomfortable. I have used braces on my motorcycle leather trousers for years so I decided to get these in black for work.
They arrived next day and I was immediately impressed by the quality. They are very well made with strong metal clasps stamped "Made In Poland" on the rear and on the front there is an unobtrusive eagle motif. Synthetic leather is used the reinforce the junction of the three straps and where the clasps are fitted. Once fitted in the correct position on the trousers the clasps haven't budged an inch all week since putting them on. The hinged adjusting clamps are strong too with no slippage noted.
The straps are 1½" / 40mm wide and padded to give ultimate comfort. In fact I've been relishing the comfort all week. I can't tell I'm wearing the braces yet my trousers stay put.
I'm just over 6' / 184 cms tall yet after adjusting the straps to suite there is still around 4¾" / 120mm of adjustment left.
I love them for the comfort and convenience, they look the business and should last for years.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant braces strong and good colour, my dad loves them, 16 May 2014
These braces were bought for my dad his hips have been hurting so it was suggested that he use braces instead of fighting with a belt! He hasn't looked back since these braces he keeps for best and he has a black pair he wares everyday.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Strong Mens braces, 15 May 2014
I had recently bought a more expensive pair of braces from M&S. The grip at the rear failed after less than a months use. These have been worn since delivery and are very comfortable to wear. Highl Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dependable braces, 13 May 2014
These braces are just what I wanted with strong non bouncy straps and very strong trouser clips that do not pop off every time I bend over so they are just the job which is why I purchased three of them in different colours.

5.0 out of 5 stars Strong Braces., 9 May 2014
Good Colour, well made, very supportive and inexpensive. shall buy
another pair soon as I can decide on another colour

5.0 out of 5 stars Men's Wide Braces, 8 May 2014
Excellent Quality
These braces do exactly as they say and my husband loves them..... So much so he's now got three pairs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job fit like a set of braces, 7 May 2014
David Burns "pop Dad" (UK) - See all my reviews
Good even very good heavy duty just what I wanted turned up on time too. I would buy these again

‹ Previous | 17 8 945 | Next ›