on 14 December 2013
Love the imaginext products and this castle is great- bought the big red castle dragon alongside it and it's great when the castle reacts to the dragon being near!
on 7 January 2014
Well made, sturdy toy that my grandsons love and play with all the time. Combined with other Imaginext figures they play for hours.
on 5 January 2014
My son received this for Christmas from Nanny & Grandad to go with his castle, good addition and very happy with the price we paid.
on 28 December 2013
As always Fisher-Price make great toys and at half price it was great value, probably would not have bought it at full price.
on 8 January 2014
This castle is excellent! not only is it strong and durable (a MUST when you have 2 boys like me!) but it's such a clever design and comes with lots of cool accessories and funny sound effects! I bought the wizard castle and dragon to go with it and am so impressed that they all interact with each other via the sensors on the front,it also has a cannon that uses a sensor to make realistic noises when fired at the castle (or at the wizard tower) absolutely brilliant buy,a definite must for any child :)
on 4 May 2015
I love Imaginext toys. They seem to be strong sturdy toys that even my 5 year old can't damage. The Wizards tower was larger than expected. Like the other toys it has a number of sounds and phrases which I'm sure in time will drive me bonkers. The set comes with a Wizard and a dragon though as well as accessories and my 5 year old loves it!
on 4 January 2015
The dragon doesn't light up, or make any sound, despite brand new batteries. This is the third (out of three) imaginext set that I have bought that had one element not working. I give up.
on 14 July 2015
Great toy especially as I got it for £15, my grandson has played with this lots along with the castle coach and the castle cannon
on 28 October 2013
I like this as it forms the basis of the enemy, in our world. Not sure if I'd pay full price. Well made & I think older kids may 'use' it better as my 3 year old thinks the Wizard in the green robe is his Mummy.
on 24 January 2015
This was a Christmas present for my nephew and attached to a bigger castle. He absolutely loves this.

See one answered question