4.0 out of 5 stars Great for superheroes fan
This is not my first imaginex purchase, my little boy started playing with imaginex since he was 3 he's now 6 and has never stopped playing with these toys. He was so excited to see a superman set he already has all the batman sets. Great piece to add to his collection

Published 22 months ago by Nat

2.0 out of 5 stars Imaginext losing it's quality feel...
Published 18 months ago by Scottie

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Imaginext losing it's quality feel..., 29 Dec. 2013
Scottie (North East England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Imaginext Superman Playset (Toy)
I bought this for a friend of the family's little one who plays with my sons Imaginext toys. We have a few items from the previous ranges like Batman/Batcave/Firestation. I noticed straight away that the construction, materials and finish of this piece where much lower quality that our past purchases, even the figures look cheap and badly detailed. This is also true of the new generation Batcave which I saw in the shops over Christmas.

Sadly, I had become convinced of the high quality Imaginext has always offered and bought this product without hesitation. I will vet any potential future purchases more carefully before handing over my cash. This is a bad move on the part of Imaginext especially considering the release of Lego DC and Marvel sets. If you haven't already started to collect this series I would consider the Lego first for children aged 5/6+. If you are already familiar with Imaginext then I would suggest seeing these new products in the flesh before buying.

Very disappointing.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for superheroes fan, 24 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Imaginext Superman Playset (Toy)

Not terribly big but loves it and often takes it to grandma's house. If your child likes superheroes he will like this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy 4 year old!, 5 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Imaginext Superman Playset (Toy)
My son is obsessed with Marvel and DC and he got a raft of stuff over Xmas. This goes well with Imaginext Batcave set. There's enough bits that twirl, click and move to keep him interested and it comes with a "baddie" too. Bright colourful and gets the imagination going what more can you ask for. Its kept in quiet thru the wet mornings of January all I can here is a running narrative of pow, kerrash etc. Recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars superman playset, 12 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Imaginext Superman Playset (Toy)
This was bought for my grandsons 7th birthday and he loves it. He has a collection of imaginext they are all very made

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 9 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Imaginext Superman Playset (Toy)
This is great, really good accessories my little boy has played for hours with this. Would purchase extras to go with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, 13 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Imaginext Superman Playset (Toy)
This is a great addition to my sons growing collection of imaginext batman toys and a great price too, many thanks for prompt delivery

5.0 out of 5 stars Son is happy :), 2 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Imaginext Superman Playset (Toy)
My son has the whole lot and although personally I think these smaller sets son do a lot, he loves it and just adds to his play beautifully
Well made and durable as always with imaginext

1.0 out of 5 stars So disappointed in this purchase, 17 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Imaginext Superman Playset (Toy)
Well the zod character arrived with his legs broken off and could not be replaced, now Superman has only one arm. So disappointed in this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy little 3 year old, 1 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Imaginext Superman Playset (Toy)
Happy little 3 year old.... We love the Imaginext Range. Tough & robust for younger children... Amazon is always the cheapest for Imaginext too....

4.0 out of 5 stars Great item, our son loves the imaginext range and ..., 30 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Imaginext Superman Playset (Toy)
Great item, our son loves the imaginext range and this goes very well eith his batcave and gotham jail.
Good price and fast delivery too.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›