5.0 out of 5 stars A+
Published 24 months ago by s.johnston

1.0 out of 5 stars Loose
Really disappointed all out of plastic bag and loose in envelope when arrived
Published 2 months ago by miss christina doyle

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars A+, 14 May 2013
This review is from: Pack of 1000 x Light Pink Crystal Flat Back Rhinestone Diamante Gems 3mm
Ordered from this company as they were by far the cheapest on amazon, after my 1st order being lost?? I contacted seller and he was very helpful and understanding ( I placed a second order a few days after 1st order) which the seller refunded for me (1st order) My 2nd order has arrived after only being sent out 24hrs ago. Even though these rhinestones are cheap, they don't look it. My daughters are going to have some very expensive looking shoes soon!

5.0 out of 5 stars Light pink, 21 Feb. 2014
The amount in the pack are a lot cheaper than anything else I've found on the net and in the shops. Definitely worth buying. Go for it and enjoy your projects.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant bling, 16 Jan. 2014
These gems are the best when blinging items. Not too big and not too small....I did 3 small converse shoes for car freshener accessories and they look fantastic and they were really effective when the sun comes out, really nice to work with and easy to apply. will be buying more to bling my own shoes

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill, 7 Nov. 2013
Amazon Customer (West Yorkshire, England) - See all my reviews
These look great. Have not decided what to use them for yet. As I have started doing my own gel nails I may use some on these to see what they look like.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 12 Oct. 2013
These are slightly smaller than I was expecting, but that was my fault for not really paying attention to the size. They do still look fabulous on my daughters trainers, and she loves them, so all in all - I can't complain.
They were delivered quickly. and well packaged. No complaints.

5.0 out of 5 stars gorgeous, 2 Oct. 2013
Honeybee (Staffordshire) - See all my reviews
I love these. What a bargain. I used these to add a little sparkle to our wedding invitations that we decided to make ourself. they stick really well with glue and look absolutely gorgeous. Just what i was looking for.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great gems for the money, 30 Sept. 2013
Brilliant colour and nice size for what I wanted them for. Obviously not as pretty as swarovski but so much cheaper and do exactly the same job.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 16 Sept. 2013
great value for money am i so very happy,great for all my craft projects.i will be a returning customer for sure

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!!, 17 July 2013
Perfect for my wedding favours and invitations! Lovely pink colour and hopefully will go well with my wedding theme too! :D :D

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, 4 Jun. 2013
Recently started a collection this these little gems and am going to start glamming my shoes up! great price and really quick delivery! Would highly recommend!!!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›