on 17 September 2013
Got this because my son loves Peppa but hates bath's. The problem is the pictures on the puzzle pieces started to come off after only about a week and now we are left with indistinct blobs to put together that could be anything.
on 15 February 2014
Paint had visibly peeled off pieces without having even opened the product. Its an embarrassment that this product made it off the production line, where is the quality control process?
on 12 August 2013
Got these for my 2 year olds birthday. She loves them, they get played with in and out if the bath and are durable. I would definitely recommend
on 10 February 2014
My 3 year old daughter loves Peppa Pig, She loves bath time, She loves puzzles, This set only gets a 3 star rating because, The puzzle pieces start to fall off the bath after a few of seconds, So after doing the 3rd puzzle, The 1st 1 is falling away from the bath, Apart from that and the price, Great for the little ones.
on 16 December 2013
Perfect for my goddaughter she lives peppy pig and bath time. This will be perfect for any little one. I'm sure she will love it. Great service and quick delivery.thanks!
on 21 October 2013
Quite expensive for a bath toy. Made a nice present though and the little one loves it. A bit different to normal bath toys and not bulky or hard to store.
on 15 August 2013
My 2 year old daughter loves putting these together in the bath which can go on the wall or float.
She could spend ages putting them together.
on 29 August 2013
Great puzzle play. My little girl has two in the bath and two in her room. Easy to transport too so we packed them in the holiday suitcase:)
on 18 January 2014
We used in once in the bathtub and the paint started peeling off it. But the third time in the bath all the jigsaw pieces were blank.
on 4 December 2013
Really thought I was getting a bargain for £5.33 for this product as I passed over the spend over £10 for free delivery part. The product is smaller than I expected but looks like a quality product although I'm not sure I feel happy paying over £7 for it. My daughter however loves Peppa Pig and I will keep it as I'm sure that she will enjoy playing with it and I have also ordered the Disney princess one for her sister from Amazon direct at the lower price, shame I didn't check this company to see if they had that one also to take advantage of free delivery.

See one answered question