5.0 out of 5 stars Lifesaver
Published 22 months ago by Pamela Leadbeatter

1.0 out of 5 stars So soft - not worth the money
Sadly, this is so soft. It doesn't do what you would imagine it does in the picture.. looks like fantastic support BUT IT IS NOT :(
Published 3 months ago by Angela T&T

5.0 out of 5 stars Lifesaver, 24 Jun 2012
I purchased two of these one for my settee and one for the car. The one I am using on the settee has proved invaluable for support and comfort for my prolapsed discs and sciatica and has enabled me to move from lying on the floor to being able to sit on a normal seat. I did not find this useful in the driving seat of the car as too bulky but this is probably due to seat in the car (Peugot) but I have used it successfully when a car passenger. Excellent value for money and highly recommended

4.0 out of 5 stars good back support cushion, 14 Jun 2012
S. Judd (Britain) - See all my reviews
Had this a few weeks. It's a quality product seems well made of good materials. Supports/fits back very nicely. Little bigger and thicker than we expected. Very comfortable in car and in chairs at home. Though on smaller car-seats there isn't much space forwards/backwards.
Would recommend it over the other similar products I saw though.

4.0 out of 5 stars Memory Foam Orthopaedic Lumbar Support, 24 Aug 2012
Good little product - does the job it's supposed to do - supporting the lumbar region. Purchased it for my husband for use in the car.

5.0 out of 5 stars No more back pain, 21 July 2013
I drive for a living and was suffering from back pain due to lack of lumber support, but this cushion has solved the problem and I can now do a 12 hour shift and have no back or neck pain at the end of it.

5.0 out of 5 stars cushion review, 6 Dec 2012
Purchased for husband who is suffering with a back problem, he has informed me that it is great and helps when he is sitting, he uses it in the car, on flights and at home. He definately recommends this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 5 Jan 2013
Should have bought one of these years ago. My back more comfortable using it and it also keeps my back very warm

1.0 out of 5 stars So soft - not worth the money, 6 Jan 2014
This review is from: '3D' Mesh Orthopedic Memory Foam Lumbar Support Cushion - With Air Circulation - Reduce Back Ache, Improve Posture! BLACK

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality., 23 Dec 2012
Excellent quality and well made lumbar support. I got it for the car, but it was way too big (as most supports are) but it fits a bedroom chair perfectly. The thing with lumbar supports is to get specialist advice and get one which suits your particular issue and where you want to use it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Lack of support, 5 July 2012
Mr. M. Henze (Prestatyn) - See all my reviews
I have used lumbar rolls in the past and found them useful and supportive. I saw this different shaped support and thought I would try it.
I'm no lightweight and maybe I'm too heavy for it,but for me it lacks support.
There are no instructions at all as to where to position it and several spelling mistakes on the packaging so that just about says it all.
Also it is not very well made...at least half a dozen loose threads on mine which I don't want to cut off in case the whole thing unravels.
Cover is supposed to be washable,but with all those loose threads I wouldn't want to put it in my machine in case it came apart totally.
Have been using it for an hour now and can honestly say that it has made my backache worse not better.
Will have to order a lumbar roll instead which I know works for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Travel in Comfort, 22 July 2013
I really love this product. I have a long-standing problem with my back and need good support for the lumbar region when sitting. I use this on my sofa to give extra support and comfort and recently found it invaluable in the car whilst travelling for several hours to a holiday destination. I have never been able to sit in the car for long periods before without great discomfort, even when using other support cushions of various types. This one is not too rigid as the memory foam adds softness as well as good support. With this cushion I was finally able to enjoy painless travel so I would definitely recommend it to others with similar problems.

ARRAY(0xabf12a20)