5.0 out of 5 stars comfrtable and not pink
I spent some time trying to source walking boots that looked good as well as they performed, very happy with these they look stylish without being girly and have safely taken me over some extreme terrain recently. very satisfied especially as they were purchased on an amazon deal week.
Published 5 months ago by Mrs. J. S. Gapper

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice book but too small
Very nice boot, but wish they had done them in half sizes - size 4 was a bit too tight.
Published 3 months ago by tmc

5.0 out of 5 stars comfrtable and not pink, 4 Feb 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Top boot, 13 Dec 2013
Have worn Berghaus for years and I practically live in them so they must be durable and comfortable. Even better is the price I bought these for ..... bargain!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality walking boot, 30 Jan 2014
Amazon Customer (Cumbria, England) - See all my reviews
These boots are lightweight and were very comfortable from the outset. They are quite wide at the front which is good for me because I have bunions and need plenty of toe room but the heel is nice and slim and doesn't slip about. They have worn well but are no longer totally waterproof. They need to be cared for better than I have and need to have a re-proofing spray used on them regularly. I would recommend them to any walker with slightly wider feet and I have bought another pair myself - and a re-proofing spray!

5.0 out of 5 stars Soo comfortable!, 9 May 2014
Makes trekking a joy especially as blisters thing of the past! Also feel secure on rough, muddy ground & slopes.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice book but too small, 1 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Geat Boots, 11 Mar 2014
So fed up with soaked feet from wearing trainers I thought I would spend out on some hiking boots. Instantly I liked the look of these and reviews on other sites were quite good.
I have not tested them in the rain but have worn them twice now and they are very comfortable. Even ordered a pair for my mother because they were that good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Boot, 29 Jan 2014
Comfy, waterproof, easy to clean, love this boot! Ordered the size I was and it was a perfect fit! Need to order some for the whole family.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boots!!, 16 Jan 2014
This review is from: Berghaus Womens Expeditor AQ Leather Trekking and Hiking Boots (Apparel)
These boots are firstly the most comfortable things I have put on my feet, great support and cushioning around the ankle area which is important for me as I have weak joints. They are easy to clean and keep my feet snug, warm and dry! Can't recommend enough. Plus they look nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars most comfy boots ever, 9 Dec 2013
Have bought several walking boots over the years but these are the best by far. Super comfortable even for a day of Christmas shopping. Great room around the toes

5.0 out of 5 stars Berghaus walking boots, 6 Dec 2013
I bought these specifically for going to football keeping my feet warm, they arrived 10 mins before I left for the game quickly put them on, wow what a difference to my previous pair I had kept warm till I returned home. Will be ideal for any condition during winter. Even better I managed to get them on a lightening deal with 40 off