5.0 out of 5 stars Great value
I find it difficult to buy good T-Shirts that not only look good but have the combination of fit and quality,at a good price.
I have now bought four of these and even after several washes have not shrunk or stretched.
Would definitely buy again.
Published 3 months ago by Mr John Hodgkinson

3.0 out of 5 stars Misleading Image/Bad fit
The t-shirts arrived. I bought Large as I know Stedman t-shirts are always too short for me. The proportions of the t-shirt look nothing like the image. This was way too wide in comparison with an OK length. It was more regular fit.

Published 18 months ago by Azim

3.0 out of 5 stars Misleading Image/Bad fit, 5 Sept. 2013

The image looks like a good slim fitted t-shirt. However the product does not match the image. I bought a grey shade and the shade of grey in the image is much lighter than the one I received. It was a completely different product. Also the V-necks are slightly curved in reality although the product image suggests they are completely straight.

Not for me. I have to either tailor these t-shirts in from the sides so they fit me or return them. I'll give Hanes a try. If Stedman products fit you or you don't mind the overly-loose fit, it's otherwise, a very nice feeling t-shirt, high quality and consistent as I bought 4 and they look exactly the same. It just isn't the product I thought I'd ordered.

1.0 out of 5 stars different, 27 July 2013
Item received was absolutly diferrent colour than on the picture. Received horrible grey colour insted. Sizing is wrong as well, ordered size M it says M on the shirts but normal L fits better than this and neck is too narrow for its size.
Price equals quality . Generaly its crap

3.0 out of 5 stars The one to get, 12 Jun. 2013
These t shirts are very comfortable to wear and the fit is really good.The t shirts wash really well and they keep there colour,if any one is looking for V neck t shirts at a fantastic price these are the ones to get.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 8 Nov. 2014
Would definitely buy again.

4.0 out of 5 stars The fit in the torso area is good, but I think that the sleeves are too ..., 8 Aug. 2014
The fit in the torso area is good, but I think that the sleeves are too loose. Great feel off the material. Great price too...

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Fit - Excellent value of money, 26 Aug. 2014
Good quality item has been washed a few times now and hasnt lost it's shape or colour

4.0 out of 5 stars nice t shirt, 3 Sept. 2014
fits fine hubby happy thats main thing

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the shirt love the fit love the price, 25 May 2014
I bought an organs one a while back, then a white one, now a blue and red one. Each fitts perfectly and excellent value. Wondering what my next colour will be....

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 Feb. 2015