5.0 out of 5 stars Kensington Solar Wall Light
Really pleased with this product, a stylish contemporary design that looks good on our garden wall. We purchased three lights and found them easy to install and they light the area up well, giving a clean white light. The service from the company was excellent with all three lights arriving promptly. We definitely recommend the Kensington Solar Wall Lights.
Published 19 months ago by SMD

1.0 out of 5 stars Good in design, Poor in performance.
Out of three lights bought 2 of the 3 are now faulty but a few months from installing.

One of the light leaked almost instantly - failing straight away.
The second now only has 2 working LED left - I can only but presume from sub standard soldering.
The third - well hey - it works (sometimes) poorly.

What can I say, they look great but are...
Published 12 months ago by Mr. Stuart Reeder

5.0 out of 5 stars Kensington Solar Wall Light, 17 April 2013
This review is from: The Solar Centre Kensington Solar Wall Light (Garden & Outdoors)

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Stunning, 22 July 2013
These lights have made the entrance to my driveway look simply stunning, the size of a brick and very easy to fit took just 5 minutes.

They give off a lovely bright light and I will certainly be ordering from The Solar Centre again.

Kensington Solar Wall LightI am a very happy customer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent light., 16 April 2013
This solar light looks good, gives off great light in the evenings and was easy to install. Would highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars stylish and effective, 22 July 2013
A very effective, smart and stylish product. LEDS are powerful and light the pathway very well. Battery life seems good too. A good buy for the price. Excellent service from the Solar Centre too.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Little light with a lot of Bright!, 16 April 2013
We have quite a long dark driveway to the garage. I purchased these lights to brighten the driveway up thinking they would just be a litttle glimmer. Wrong. They are really good little lights. Almost unobtrusive and very quickly fitted. They not only give light to my drive but also assist my neighbour when he walks down his driveway.
Fully impressed and they are quickly charged even though they are not facing fully to the South.The daylight so far has charged them sufficiently to "Light my Way to the Garage"
Reccommended.Buy them,they are good and cost less than the Electricity you would use on Mains!

5.0 out of 5 stars Kensington Wall Light, 22 April 2013
The wall light arrived safely as promised with full set of instructions and tips on where to place the light for maximum charging.
The light provides an excellent coverage and I am really please with it. I would recommend this light to anyone who wishes to use solar energy as opposed to mains connections.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kensington Solar Wall Light, 23 July 2013
Mr. J. Lowe - See all my reviews
This solar light is a fantastic product, simple, sleek design and gives off great light in the evenings. Very easy to install. Would highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good lights, 22 July 2013
We have this light on the outside of our house and it looks good and gives off a really good light that lasts during the night. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Security, always on when needed and modern touch, 4 Nov 2013
Having bought the Kensington solar wall lights to provide safety across a wall leading from our back garden to our side door has paid off!!
We are getting even now when the days are shorter more than adequate distributed light across the pathway, and more than just comfort light, it also provides a modern touch to our property which has a traditional build.
I tried more downstream brands of solar lights before but this one clearly offers by far the best value for money!!

Recommended: Yes! Return on investment: immediate!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very powerful little light, 17 April 2013
I purchased the Kensington light to put by my front door so that I don't have to leave my porch light on all day when I leave for work in the winter. My porch is quite dark and its hard to find the keyhole at night so I bought this to help. When it arrived it seemed smaller than I expected however after installing it (very easy), and having only left it to charge for a day and a half I couldn't believe how much light it throws out, all night as well.
I would highly recommend this product as its small, discreet but highly effective. It looks quite stylish too as its silver. I have bought another to put by my garage at the back of my house as there are no lights or power there. Well done Solar Centre on a great product, I bought some solar fairy lights from you 4 years ago and they are in my garden all year and still work a dream.

The Solar Centre Kensington Solar Wall Light