5.0 out of 5 stars Calvin Klein Eternity Summer
This product is lovely I smelt someones perfume at work and asked her what is was etc couldn't find it in other shops so I thought if anyone's got it Amazon has. Was thrilled with the price the item was perfectly packed.
Published 6 months ago by Chris

1.0 out of 5 stars Smelt Off
Published 5 months ago by valerie murray

1.0 out of 5 stars Smelt Off, 24 Mar 2014
This review is from: Calvin Klein Eternity Summer Eau de Parfum Spray for Women 100 ml (Misc.)
Have to say I was bitterly disappointed in this perfume. Prior to ordering it I had never smelt it but have smelt the original eternity and niaively thought this would have smelt just as nice, however, it is just plain horrid! If I am honest it smells as if it is off and I definetly would NOT recommend anyone buying it as I wouldn't even use it as Air Freshener, unfortunately it was literally money down the drain!

5.0 out of 5 stars Calvin Klein Eternity Summer, 9 Mar 2014
The delivery was quick much quicker than expected love it told the people at work and a couple of them ordered a bottle the same day. Would recommend this product it really smells of Summer.

4.0 out of 5 stars Vfm, 14 July 2014
Bril value for money

5.0 out of 5 stars Summer fresh, 30 Jun 2014
I love this perfume, it smells great and the fragrance lasts unlike other perfumes I've had in the past. The price is great too so that's a bonus. It was delivered really quickly and well packaged. I will definitely be ordered again once my current bottle has run out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yum, 19 Jun 2014
Bought this for my mum and wish I had kept it for myself! Such a lovely fresh scent for summer

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, 14 Jun 2014
David Flynn (Dorset, England) - See all my reviews
A nice every day or evening perfume. The packaging was good and it arrived on time. Reccommended for all ages, though this was bought for a young lady (24) who absolutely loves it.

5.0 out of 5 stars calvin klein eternity summer, 30 May 2014
Mrs. J. Donnelly (st helens, lancs) - See all my reviews
i love this perfume it smells fresh and clean, and when i got it for half price i was delighted would recommend to anyone 5/5

3.0 out of 5 stars Eternity Summer by ck, 23 April 2014
was ok, but would not buy again, does not last very long, does not smell like one bought on high street!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Brought as a present last year... It ..., 3 Aug 2014
Brought as a present last year ... It Went down so well .. I had to get another one
Lovely scent.!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Does not smell like Air Freshener!!, 10 Aug 2014
I love this perfume.Brilliant floral scent that reminds me of summer all year round.