5.0 out of 5 stars mp3
Why pay apple prices when this does exactly what you want without the frills.great value for money .can recommend this item and seller
Published 21 months ago by bromdotcom

2.0 out of 5 stars I purchased this item recently and it ended up in ...
I purchased this item recently and it ended up in the bin . The music shuffle didn,t work unless it was a single album I was playing and when deleting music from this device the memory doesn,t clear and the introduction to all my deleted tracks still played . Rubbish
Published 2 months ago by jane murray

‹ Previous | 1 2 336 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars 100% the same as the Yahui MP3/MP4 Player also available ..., 18 July 2014
100% the same as the Yahui MP3/MP4 Player also available from Amazon - same "style", same interface, same "cheap" feel...although at the same time it did arrive a lot quicker.

Don't let the battery die - it's impossible to recharge.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor battery life, 20 Jan. 2015
The battery in my player stopped charging after less than a month. (It would be plugged in overnight and die within seconds of unplugging, so I had to send it back). I also didn't like the setup of the menus and how you navigated through them (I kept wanting to click the middle button to select menus, which doesn't work on this player). Also, the buttons are noisy, so trying to change songs while lying next to someone else in bed would wake the other person up! I was very disappointed with this player, because it looked so cute and had massive storage, which was just what I wanted.

1.0 out of 5 stars do not buy, 24 Dec. 2014
This review is from: SAVFY 8GB MP3 MP4 Player with FM Radio, Games, Voice Recorder & Movie Player, 6 Bright Colours Available: Black, Silver, Purple, Red, Blue and Pink (Electronics)
really bad bit of technology transferring files no problem cant them play them once they are on it and really difficult to navigate through the menus no logic or sense as to which button to press will be returning

4.0 out of 5 stars Good sound!, 26 Sept. 2014
The shipping was quick. I didn't like that the postman left the package on the ground outside my door without anyone to sign for it, but this is not a seller's responsibility. The mp3 player was well packed, I liked the extra package for protection and the extra items like the USB cable and the earphones, which work well. It took me a while to figure out the functions but in the end I managed it, even though it's a bit tricky. At the beginning the on/off button didn't work properly: the device stayed on even when I try to turned it off. I don't like that there is no lock button when you put it onto your pocket it might be annoying that the buttons can be pushed involuntarily. The instructions are very basic, I would have liked more info. I don't like that there are no settings to play the songs in order by name or randomly, it's automaticly set from the last one and when you turn it off it starts again from the beginning and this is annoying cos you have to listen the same songs you just listened over and over or skip them one by one. The buttons are a bit hard to push and they make a strong sound when pressed. Overall the sound is good, I like that you can put it at a very high volume. For this price I would recommend it for sure. Even if I paid £14.99 and now it's £12.99.....

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing product at an incredible price, 11 Sept. 2014
Fantastic present for my 8 year old's birthday that looked exactly like her big cousin's ipods with none of the cost. She worked out how to work it very quickly and it keeps her entertained on long journeys. you can also put photos on it and play games which was a surprising bonus. I would really highly recommend this

4.0 out of 5 stars good, 23 Dec. 2013
I bought this for my daughter an i was suprised there's alot of stuff on it for the price. Its a good bit of kit

1.0 out of 5 stars Item not working, 7 Nov. 2013
unable to connect to computer to download music. Not working at all.Had disposed of paperwork, so I was unable to return.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 2 Nov. 2013
Bought this in orange, a really beautiful colour and an exceptionally good value player that is very easy to use and holds many songs, it is so great that I have ordered another as a gift and would definately reccomend

3.0 out of 5 stars Bad quality audio when no music playing, 6 Feb. 2015
Arrived quickly, looks good and just like the apple product. However a little tricky to use but putting on music is easy enough once you've had a play around with it. However I found the audio from my earphones (and the earphones they provide) to be awful in terms that it constantly has a ticking or a ringing or a screeching which would be down to poorly made earphone jack and audio mechanics within the player itself. If the music is loud enough you can't hear it at all while playing music but between each song it's there and so annoying! I'm worried it isn't doing my earphones any good. It's not my earphones as they work fine on everything else. Maybe it's just mine but for the price I expect full quality sound regardless if it's still a cheap model of the more expensive apply products, it's still expensive!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, battery efficient and simple mp3 player, but with a weird shuffle option, 9 April 2015
Item arrived earlier than expected and works as a good mp3 player. The device I got is very efficient in battery life - nearly zero consumption when switched off and currently last longer than 5 hours.

One weird thing is the random shuffle option: To play all songs per random they need to be in the same file, keeping the tracks all slightly disorganised if you import them simultaneously. Odd thing is that the shuffle option plays the same tracks in the same order, regardless of what you do. I like to diverge between different artists and genres randomly, but the device does mostly its job.

Good audio output (using my own headphones), simple USB-PC connection to import music and straightforward using it for music. The less than 1 second fade in at the start of playing does not bother me.

‹ Previous | 1 2 336 | Next ›