5.0 out of 5 stars Simple easy to use tips

However all aimed at business related things! should have read the description
Published 3 months ago by none

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple easy to use tips, 11 Sep 2012
I loved Grace Marshall's book. It is so easy to read and makes a lot of sense. I am very organised but this took my organisation to another level. My business I feel has become more streamlined after using her ideas and tips. I will certainly be recommending it to friends and business colleagues that battle with focussing on one job at a time and feel like they are running around like headless chickens.

5.0 out of 5 stars 21 Ways to Manage the Stuff That Sucks Up Your Time, 11 Jun 2013
Fab little book, quick read and great tips. Who would have thought the cooker timer could be so useful when the oven isn't on!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Super simplicity, 10 Sep 2012
Grace writes with pith and knowingness. The challenge is for people to put her simple, incredibly effective insights and tips to work deliberately -- when they do they'll be self reinforcing as the results will be plain to see. One for all newly self-employed people amongst others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Save time and get organised!, 29 Jun 2014
This review is from: 21 Ways to Manage the Stuff that Sucks Up Your Time (Kindle Edition)
Small but perfectly formed. Even if you have read other time management books there will something in here that is new for you. Set out in quick and easy chapters a really handy little guide.

3.0 out of 5 stars goodf, 27 May 2014
Short and to the point good to just pick up
However all aimed at business related things! should have read the description

4.0 out of 5 stars Some real quick wins here, 21 May 2014
When time is short we are often desperate for some quick wins and this book certainly has them. You can read it in one sitting, it is laid out simply so that it is easily digested and is cram packed with links and QR codes to direct you to further reading and a few great tools to build on your time management skills.
I'm getting myself a ninja outfit and ideas bucket!

5.0 out of 5 stars A little gem, 17 Nov 2013
An excellent little book packed full with useful tips and advice for staying focused and maximising your productivity. The book is organised into 3 parts. Part 1 deals with taking control and organising the little tasks, part 2 is about staying focused and shows how to manage distractions and part 3 deals with mindset, how to deal with worry, procrastination, lack of confidence etc.
After reading this book I felt re-charged, re-motivated and re-energised. the format of the book makes it easy to dip into whenever you feel that you need a boost. At 3.97 this little gem of a book is fantastic value with ideas and tips leaping from every page. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars A really practical and handy guide!, 11 Jun 2013
This is such a practical book, with easy to apply tips with a common sense approach that many other books lack. I read it from cover to cover in a couple of hours and was able to immediately apply some of the tips and try some of the tools that Grace recommends, which have already been really beneficial. It's a book you can dip in and out of as needed when you feel overwhelmed and just want to remove some clutter from your life! And Grace's writing style is so human that it feels like she understands you and is speaking directly to you as someone who's been there. I'll certainly be keeping this book handy for when I need it and would recommend it to anyone that needs to take control of their time. Thanks Grace!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best 3.97 I've spent in years!, 8 Feb 2013
Quite simply the best 3.97 I have spent in years. This book is simple, concise, to the point and absolutely jam packed with useful nuggets. Yes, a lot of it is common sense and on reading it you think 'of course I should do that' but if you weren't doing it before, it's a helpful nudge (kick up the backside!) in the right direction.

I am the queen of 'shiny object syndrome' and Grace's idea of a tangent log is just genius..... I now have my little tangent log notebook in my bag at all times to capture those great ideas that previously I would have been desperate to get started with that would completely distract me from getting the current job done.

Thanks Grace - now for your next book, how about 21 ways to get housework done without anybody realising they are doing it?!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 13 Jan 2013
I. C. Pizzie (Cheshire, UK) - See all my reviews
Concise, unfussy and useful book on how to manage your time. Free yourself up from the things that suck your time away. The time you spend reading this will create more minutes for you. Grace Marshall is a coach who is passionate about helping people to be brilliant, and this book, written in a punchy, no-nonsense style, encapsulates her philosophy perfectly.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›