5.0 out of 5 stars Not oversized at all!
I took this case on a Ryan air flight no problems fits there measurements despite what other reviews say. I love mine good quality and value.
Published 9 months ago by Helen

3.0 out of 5 stars Suitable for Ryanair or not suitable for Ryanair????
That is the question!!!!!( I purchased the silver one with vertical grooves)
I ordered 2 as the dimensions stated with the statement "(including all parts) " convinced me that it will be ok as hand luggage for my upcoming Ryan air flight.
Published 6 months ago by Debobel

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Not oversized at all!, 12 Nov 2013
This review is from: Karabar Cabin Approved Hard Suitcase 55 x 38 x 20 cm all parts included - 3 Years Warranty! (Luggage)

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks great, can't argue with the price (bought on offer), 24 Jan 2014
Nice looking case, wouldn't have paid the full price of 100 for a gift, but very pleased with it as I bought in the Black Friday sales.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent - Looks great, 7 Dec 2013
Great case, looks really nice and it's so lightweight - hard shell. Interior is an electric blue cloth. Would recommend - fabulous value for money.

3.0 out of 5 stars Suitable for Ryanair or not suitable for Ryanair????, 18 Feb 2014
That is the question!!!!!( I purchased the silver one with vertical grooves)
Well, they arrived today and the real dimensions are 56.8 x 37.5 x 21.5. Which in no way satisfies ryanairs requirements. The things is, I like them, they are lovely cases, so I investigated whether there was any "flexibility" with Ryanair.
There certainly isn't any guarantees, and nothing official, but I did find a youtube clip of someone (it's not in English so I can only go by what I can see not hear) measuring one of the actual RYANAIR metal cages at the airport.
There seems to be a bit of flexibility there, as the measurements were 57.5 x 43 x 22.3.
I think I might risk it, it is very annoying of the vendor though as they clearly either can't use a tape measure or they lie. I actually purchased them from another website and they were in the "approved by Ryanair" section, this then linked through to amazon for payment, so if it isn't accepted I might have to sue under the trade descriptions act.

Anyone else already travelled with one of these cases and want to add any further information? Or know about the measuring cages, I am flying from Stansted!

4.0 out of 5 stars cabin case, 13 May 2014
Was very good and was good for purpose.Had no trouble with easyjet flight and managed to cram in more than i expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, 15 April 2014
It's always difficult buying stuff on line but this worked pug great. Just what I needed .Arrived quickly and went straight into use with no problems

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with the product., 24 Mar 2014
I'm very pleased with the product, I thought I'd ordered one but mistakenly must have click for 2 so both my wife and I have one each, a "his and her's" situation. The cases are sound and also look very attractive.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great colour, 14 Mar 2014
Cases are lovely but zips are difficult to use and get stuck. Tried to return but they wanted me to send photos! I just couldn't be bothered and kept them

4.0 out of 5 stars Good travelling companio, 12 Mar 2014
This fits my weekend travel perfectly. I try and avoid hold luggage whenever I travel by air and this was perfect for a 4 day trip, even allowing me to carry my laptop and charger with ease. Handle is a bit sticky when collapsing down and feels a little loose but that's a minor issue. One trip so far but I'm pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 July 2014