5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant content. Just what I needed!, 14 May 2013
This review is from: Definitive Antigua and Barbuda (The Definitive Caribbean Guides) (Kindle Edition)
I am currently planning a week long holiday to Antigua for me and my boyfriend. Having never been to the Caribbean before, we thought it might be helpful to get some insider tips on the island... The guide is really informative and really easy to use. The section `what shall we do today' has been especially helpful in us planning ahead our activities, as we really want to make the most of our time there! We will definitely be experiencing some of the water sports, boat trips and beaches recommended in this guide. The 'eating and drinking' section is fantastic and we cannot wait to try out some of the local Antiguan food and restaurants also! Such a well organised guide, just what we needed! Highly recommend it to anyone planning their first trip to the Caribbean as it does most of the hard work for you! Cannot praise it enough.

4.0 out of 5 stars Reasonably good guide, 2 Jun 2014
Light on history and geography but otherwise a reasonably we'll set out and essentially good, concise practical guide for a short term visitor