5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Brilliant!
Published 17 months ago by Lynne B

3.0 out of 5 stars Need lots of breaking in
I bought these shoes hoping they would be more comfortable than a pair I bought with a higher heel. These are no more comfortable, I am trying to break them in hoping I will enjoy them more later...
Published 14 months ago by Norstar

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Brilliant!, 18 July 2013
The shoes are absolutely brilliant! Lovely colour - I had the pink fuchsia size 5 - just the right colour to go with a dress I bought for a wedding celebration. They are a perfect fit and feel very comfy - not too high, just right! And the service was first class. They were delivered in super quick time - ordered on Sunday, arrived on the Wednesday - so the seller cannot be faulted on that score. Infact, they have excelled themselves. I would definitely recommend anyone buying from them. The shoes appear to be good quality too.

5.0 out of 5 stars womens stiletto heels, 6 July 2013
The service was very prompt and the quality of the shoes excellent. Unfortunately they were just the wrong colour for my outfit. Would definitely use this shop again.Heel height was just perfect for me and as described by seller.

4.0 out of 5 stars Quite lovely, 31 Oct 2013
Took a chance buying shoes on line as I always have trouble with heel sizes. The length is a perfect fit and beautiful with the round toe shape, lovely cream suede and I absolutely love the contrasting black soul! However, the comfort of them definitely benefitted from some ball cushion inserts and there is a very noticeable gap between my foot and the shoe on the inside middle, as the overall shape isn't quite right. All in all for the price they are great and I can't wait to try them out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable shoes, 28 Aug 2013
These shoes are slightly wider fitting than some heels, which means that they are comfortable to wear even for long periods of time. Not too high either!

Delivered quickly, even over a bank holiday weekend. Very pleased with the product and service provided.

2.0 out of 5 stars Too tight and narrow, 17 Dec 2013
Not comfortable at all, these are not a size 6 more like a narrow 5. I am hoping that after wearing them in with tights for a while they will stretch but I don't hold out much hope. Always worth investing in good quality shoes, try Next.

4.0 out of 5 stars Black stilleto heels, 7 Nov 2013
Girlfriend finds them comfortable and were a reasonable price. Enjoys them more than some of her more expensive shoes. Thanks.

3.0 out of 5 stars Need lots of breaking in, 11 Oct 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Glitzy Sparkly Gold Shoes, 7 Oct 2013
I wanted a pair of these Gold shoes since last year, but couldn't find the right one. Looked on Amazon website and found this one and loved the style and look of it, so bought it initially in size 5 due to some reviews saying it is a bit tight, but had to send it back since it felt loose on my feet and sadly had to waste (£6.30) in sending it back, not happy about that at all. Sadly, it was a gamble I took in listening to some of the reviews. So had to reorder a size 4 instead, my original size which fits me very well. I gave it 5 stars since it fits me and is true to colour as advertised on the computer and it look well made too. The only little snag is that the instep of the shoes is a bit short, meaning you can see the border of your toes a bit, not quite a flush instep. Overall, a good pair of "Gold Shoes", can't wait to wear it to an upcoming wedding in November.

4.0 out of 5 stars Mean't to be Glitter shoes, 24 Jun 2013
The only reason why i'm giving this a 4stars is that I ordered the glitter shoes, and received black patent ones. My daughter liked them so we kept them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased, 15 July 2013
Love my sparkly shoes. Makes any outfit spark up. Very comfortable shoes as well. I bought a size up as it is summer and it fit perfect. Thank you for the great service as well. Very pleased with these shoes.
P.s. Has a bit of a new smell out of the box, but goes away when you leave it out of the box for a bit.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›