5.0 out of 5 stars Funny, entertaining and strangely educational!
I bought this book to read to my nephew and niece and they absolutely loved it. A huge amount of thought has obviously gone into each of these curious animals and the descriptions are cute and funny. My favourite is Velcrows, who fly around stuck together - of course!

Published 20 months ago by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars I don't like it
Not the best book for teaching young children to read. The children found the names hard to work out and remember.
Published 16 months ago by JSK

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny, entertaining and strangely educational!, 11 Mar 2013
This review is from: A to Z of Silly Animals - The Best Selling Illustrated Children's Book for All Ages by Sprogling (The Silly Animals Series 1) (Kindle Edition)

Each picture prompted lots of questions from the kids and although the animals are obviously make-believe, it did get us talking about the animals they were based on.

I highly recommend this book.

2.0 out of 5 stars I don't like it, 11 July 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Best seller?, 26 July 2013
This book is neither clever nor fun. It has none of the charm of a dr Seuss and our kids found it dull and pointless. I question how a book like this with less than 50 reviews (and free) could ever call itself a best seller? Fallen foul of the Trade descriptions act?

2.0 out of 5 stars silly-frustrating, 11 Oct 2014
(Source: Downloaded for free from amazon.co.uk.)

I read this to my three-year-old, and he really didn’t appreciate it. The book is basically a list of made-up animals, most of which are quite ridiculous. I think the worst of these was possibly the ‘velcrow’ – a bunch of crows that fly around stuck to each other.
Far from being silly-amusing, this was silly-frustrating, and like I said, even my three-year-old didn’t appreciate it.
4 out of 10.

5.0 out of 5 stars Was not disappointed!, 17 Aug 2014
This was very enlightening. Thanks to this book, I now know about all the unique species on earth. I am now looking out for all the crazy animals, and I believe I have already encountered a yellow-finned terrier!!!!!!! Recommend to any wildlife enthusiasts and observers!!!!!! My knowledge has been expanded!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 July 2014
Quick Delivery no problems thank you

4.0 out of 5 stars Loving it, 5 July 2014
S. MORRIS (UK) - See all my reviews
I got this book for my cousin and he loved it. The drawings were fab and the and the animals are clever.

3.0 out of 5 stars It is not bad, 1 July 2014
It is more of a picture book for kids aged 5-7. It suites young children with a sense of humour. Unfortunately it is rather boring for older kids that's why I give it a two.

2.0 out of 5 stars A bit too silly as most of the made up ..., 30 Jun 2014
A bit too silly as most of the made up animal words were too difficult for my 7yr old to pronounce and the pictures weren't very clear.

4.0 out of 5 stars Imagination and fun!, 22 Jun 2014
This book is really good because it is short and easy to read and it uses great keywords!I love the payload and the yellow finned terrier.I would recommend this to 5+.