5.0 out of 5 stars strainer
thank you for the speed in which it got delivered. Very happy ith my product. Easier for me to use sin ce i have arthritis and its made to be light weight and does the job with less problems for me. Thank you.
Published on 21 Mar. 2013 by Susieq

1.0 out of 5 stars It is OK item, but wouldnt buy as a gift
Published 15 months ago by maltese

5.0 out of 5 stars strainer, 21 Mar. 2013
This review is from: NEW KITCHEN 20cm NON STICK COLLAPSIBLE SILICONE FOOD COLANDER STRAINER FOLDING (Kitchen & Home)

1.0 out of 5 stars It is OK item, but wouldnt buy as a gift, 11 April 2014
I have Kitchen craft one. Compared to it, it is just OK product, not as perfect as the other one. It doesn't look as nice as the other product, arrive a bit dirty and has a bit of strange smell, but I think I just have to wash very very well. I think it does the job and cheap, you can save space. If you use it for yourself, go for it... (EDIT) Well, I tried to wash it properly, however, the smell is still there. I guess I have to throw it away, shame.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ideal gift, 23 Jan. 2014
Cannot comment on the quality as we bought this item as a gift. It is however a nice piece of equipment that we are sure will serve well.

5.0 out of 5 stars SOOOOOOOOOOO easy.........., 15 Nov. 2013
Can't believe how much easier and cleaner and easy to store this is.............. Have mentioned to loads of people who will order I think.

1.0 out of 5 stars Unfit for purpose, 27 Jun. 2013
This product is garbage, at £2.99 it is overpriced by £2.98. The colander is split in 4 places and patched up in 1 place. There is no paperwork other than the postage label, and a phone number printed on the plastic bag it came in. The phone number is for Yodel (but Royal Mail delivered it), after phoning Yodel and being on hold for 14 minutes I gave it up as a bad job and threw the disappointing colander away.

4.0 out of 5 stars silicone colander, 16 Nov. 2014
This colander was super for our caravan. Had seen these in the shops and were very expensive.