4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job for a great price.
Excellent value for money. Given price, expected little, but it works fine. Range is poor as commented by others, but no issue for me. I have to "search" for it on Bluetooth each time after coming back to if from out of range. Again - minor issue given the price. using it with a Bose Dock with remote control & iphone 4S. Remote works with it.
Published 4 months ago by MR PAUL ANDREW HINDLE

2.0 out of 5 stars I ordered this device hoping it would work with a ...
Published 1 month ago by M J Ryan

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job for a great price., 29 Oct. 2014
This review is from: VicTsing Wireless Bluetooth A2DP Music Receiver for 30-Pin iPod iPad iPhone 5V Dock Speakers (Bose, Sony Dock Station) -- Audio Extension Music Adapter for iPhone 6/ 6 Plus/ 4 4S iPhone 5/ iPad The New iPad(iPad 4) Mini iPad/ iPod iPod Touch/ Bluetooch Cellphone/ Bluetooth PC (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Check for compatability, 27 Aug. 2014
Does not work with my Iphone 4s in the Klipsch dock
or the IRhythms dock
Both of these are old sound docks that were not designed to charge
They have no charge power available on the built-in 30 pin connector
My own fault! for not checking on compatability before ordering
Please ask, the seller can advise if this product is suitable for your dock

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well!, 25 Jun. 2014
Bought as an experiment, didn't expect much for the price, but it works surprisingly well, so bought another for a different dock.

2.0 out of 5 stars I ordered this device hoping it would work with a ..., 27 Jan. 2015
I ordered this device hoping it would work with a new I pod touch 5th generation sadly the devise did not work after many attempts with either my 30 pin Bose docking station or my 30 pin Altec lansing docking station I am not sure if it was not compatible or faulty. In the description of this item it states if your docking station charges the I pod it should work.I will probably now buy a new docking station rather that order items I have to then send back again.I did send it back and I received a full refund for the product.

2.0 out of 5 stars Very easy to pair but the connection range is terrible, 4 Oct. 2014
Very easy to pair but the connection range is terrible. I have a small 2 bed home and as soon as moving away from the kitchen and into the front room the failed and if you have two of the same devices

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant little device, 3 Dec. 2014
Brilliant little device, saved me spending another £100+ on a new speaker system to get the same power and bass from my iPhone 4 dock.
A must buy if you're upgrading from the 4 to any new device

5.0 out of 5 stars Bring your dock back to life!, 22 Dec. 2014
Amazing product which brings an old product back to life! Only problem is range... In a big room you can't be on the other side with out it facing a little difficulty.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 29 Aug. 2014
best little contraption ever..... can listen to all my iPhone songs on my bose system, just plug and go....superb!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Check for compatibility with your dock before ordering! Good customer service, 23 Jan. 2015
J. Evans "Jojo" (London) - See all my reviews
Great product at a great price BUT YOU NEED TO CHECK IF ITS COMPATIBLE with your dock first. I have a Bose (not compatible) and a Panasonic (which didn't work), they very kindly sent a replacement free of charge and without me asking, then I realised it was the actual dock which had stopped working as the device sounds great on my daughters hitachi micro hifi- which is the newest of 3 bits of kit. So 10/10for customers service, just check (eg via Q &A) if your dock works with this.

1.0 out of 5 stars Nope. Paid the cost to hear my Bose, 5 Feb. 2015
This is the 2nd type of product I have bought and I'm affraid to say that this one did not work either.
With this product I can't even get it to power up and flash to let me know that the Bluetooth is on.

Gutted is an understatement as I will have to now get rid of a perfectly working sound dock. I have a Bose sound dock so beware if your thinking of buying this.