5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, I highly recommend.
Published 10 months ago by Ladyliquor

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok but nothing very special
I prefer the much cheaper Collection 2000 powder in translucent for light reflection, cover, shade and of course the price.
Published 20 months ago by prettypolly

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, I highly recommend., 28 July 2014
Ladyliquor (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
There are a few other products in this vein on the market and I've tried most. They all claim to unify skin tone and give a glow. One of which is Benefit Dr Feelgood. But this is by far and above the best. It works, I am in my late 40s and my skin is somewhat tired, but this powder smells divine, and is light and doesn't clog, and quite simply does precisely what it claims. Well worth the money, it's a gem of a make up product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect., 27 April 2013
I bought this as I have recently purchased the Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation (which is amazing) and thought this would compliment it well and it certainly does. Like the foundation it does have a yellowish tint to it so this may not be suited to everybody but I am very impressed with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a very lightweight powder but offers good coverage and looks very natural despite the matteness, 10 Nov. 2014
This stuff is gorgeous. I have very pale skin with pink undertones to it and I find this stuff with a dab of the foundation from the same range really balances it out. I have sensitive skin too but it really hasn't caused any breakouts or dryness. Of course you do have to reapply it at least once throughout the day but it's hardly a problem. It's a very lightweight powder but offers good coverage and looks very natural despite the matteness. A little goes a long way too and for the money that's excellent, easily of the same quality of some the higher end powders out there and I'd definitely recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality finish, 11 Dec. 2014
This powder is lovely. I've always had very dry skin but as I'm getting a bit older I'm getting an oily t zone as well. So I needed just a little powder to stop the shine. Having spent years looking for the right foundation, I thought I was beginning the long arduous search for powder now. Well I can tell you the reviewers are right, thus really is the business. I would say it leaves a satin soft finish and not at all powdery. I will definately repurchase. I've never purchased anything from the borjouis range, mainly high cosmetics, but this is quality. Nice shades too.

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful, 24 Nov. 2013
i adore this powder and will continue to use it as it does'nt clog your skin and looks natural not all ghostly white like some powders i have used-good price too

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 26 April 2013
Have also ordered in Vanille - great powder - very light to use and sets perfectly also without giving your skin a dry look - highly recommended

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok but nothing very special, 21 Sept. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 25 April 2013
I love this powder so it was good to see it at such a cheap price than in the shops.

5.0 out of 5 stars Natural glow, 14 April 2013
I use this with the Healthy Mix Serum Foundation and it finishes off my makeup perfectly. You only need a little of this to cover the face without it looking cakey and looks so natural that people have asked if I actually use make up! I have tried other powders and they always made me sneeze a lot, with this I don't have that problem. I have, on occasions, also used this on it's own when I just wanted a little protection and it gives the skin a natural glow.

5.0 out of 5 stars Swell, 10 Oct. 2014
Generally, Bourjois is a wonderful supplier of cosmetics, the 'healthy balance' line smells very nice and does not irratate skin. They are also a proud member of white list, i.e. against animal testing. This powder serves as a finishing touch to my make up, adding a natural glow to your face and concealing the oiliness from concealer. It does a great job! Definetely buying it again!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›