5.0 out of 5 stars For CHANEL Addicts!
I would just like to begin by saying my partner is a serious Chanel addict, every cosmetic product purchased must be of the Chanel brand, the only problem is they tend to be rather expensive when used on a daily basis.
Published 2 months ago by CARLOS A CABALLERO

3.0 out of 5 stars Average
I found this quite greasy for me but I have combination skin so I do get that alot anyway - it is good coverage and feels nice though, as long as it lasted on me!
Published 8 months ago by B

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars For CHANEL Addicts!, 6 May 2014
Upon doing som research I discovered Bourjois actually owns Chanel so it got me wondering how different their products actually are besides the enormous price difference.
So, to prove a point that bigger budget items aren't always better - I purchased a bottle of this Healthy Mix Serum and inserted the product into one of her Chanel vitulumiere aqua empties then replaced the actual Chanel one in her cosmetics cabinet.
One week went by and she NEVER even noticed the difference!
After telling her exactly what I had done and how she was oblivious to the whole thing she agreed that the difference between the Bourjois foundation 10 and the Chanel foundation 33 was so so miniscule...it was definitely not worth spending 22 more for just a brand name.
I hope this helps those of you who are looking for a way to save money without sacrificing quality and piece of mind.
In short - Worth every single penny, light buildable coverage, radiant healthy glow and used with the correct moisturiser, looks just like skin. Must buy.

3.0 out of 5 stars Average, 7 Nov 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars light coverage, 9 Mar 2014
arrived in time, packaged well, really nice smell to it, feels runny when pump out but thickens as its going on face to more of a serum, does have a yellowish hint to it which is fine for my skin tone, was not sure aout it at first , has taken me time to get used to it and applying it etc, its a light coverage can build it up a little but not much, skin does look much better since useing it and it feels much better too, starting to like it the more i use it, would buy again....

5.0 out of 5 stars Beats Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua, 23 Feb 2014
I can't believe I've only just discovered this little beauty and now I know I'll always have a bottle of this in my make up stash. All I can say is that its exactly like Chanel's vitalumiere aqua foundation but even better as it doesn't cling to any dry patches, nor does it come with the hefty price tag! So many people rave about this foundation in the beauty blogging world and I can see why. Just make sure you buy the correct colour for your skin tone, so you don't end up having to add a pinch of turmeric powder because you bought a lighter shade than required lol.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Foundation, 5 Feb 2014
Mrs. Katy L. Thompson (Scotland - U.K.) - See all my reviews
I now own this foundation in 3 colours, this allows me to blend & mix any colour throughout the seasons to match my skin tone at that time. Great foundation with a dewy finish, lasts all day long & still looks fresh at bedtime. Very good hues of colour without that dirty beige colour or pink tone so common in many foundations. Whilst this does not have the obvious yellow tones of a Bobbi Brown foundations, it gives a good match & tone for my skin, a thing I often find difficult to find.

5.0 out of 5 stars super, 24 Feb 2014
great product, it met my expectations. product provides what it describes vendor. I would highly recommend. delivery of a medal, fast and efficient.
I recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Favourite affordable foundation, 16 May 2013
This is the nicest foundation I have ever used that is affordable. (The only one I prefer is Laura Mercier silk creme but it has a hefty price tag).

Me and my mum both adore this foundation it just smooths over so beautifully because of the gel-like formula and it just makes my skin look really healthy and fresh and not thick in foundation. It's not too heavy but it still covers my redness and most blemishes.

It really is an amazing foundation and highly recommend it to anyone who will listen.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Foundation, 5 May 2013
I had heard brilliant reviews of this foundation and it defintely lived up to them! Perfect coverage and I would recommend this for any skin type. It smells incredible! I would recommend this to anyone looking for a new foundation to try.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!, 2 May 2013
This foundation is light and has very good coverage! I dont normally wear foundation but this has definitely converted me!

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT FOUNDATION!!!!, 19 Aug 2013
I found this foundation today in superdrug!! it's amazing it covers your skin to a flawless finish! I am glad I came across this new foundation, I will buy this one in future...I have always bought Rimmel foundation, but now I found this one I will stick to it! it feels so light and not thick and clumpy on your face...it makes your skin look so smooth and silky!!! great product!!!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›