5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant foundation

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant foundation, 26 April 2013
Angel (London) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
I have always been a Max Factor girl - using the long stay foundation but thought I would try this as the Max Factor is a bit drying and this had good reviews - I was not disappointed - absolutely brilliant foundation and moisturises the skin whilst giving a good cover too. I use with the Healthy mix powder - excellent product and it stays from 7am to 7pm and longer! Highly recommended - have ordered in the light beige too and the vanilla powder - I am blonde so can wear either depending on the weather!

5.0 out of 5 stars foundation, 27 Oct 2013
applies easy and feels very smooth on my skin i will use this product again doesnt feel heavy or thick but covers my freckles which is always good

5.0 out of 5 stars Like an Ethereal whisper!, 10 April 2013
It covers like an ethereal whisper on the face.,light & hardly noticeable..However, it covers the slight imperfections needed,& has excellent staying power.All one needs for a fresh looking complexion whatever age you maybe.! I've tried other makes but nothing compares to Bourjois..

4.0 out of 5 stars This foundation is really good. The only thing which makes it a 4 ..., 4 Nov 2014
This foundation is really good. The only thing which makes it a 4 and not a 5 is that it's just slightly too dark for me, but other than that it's great. It smells nice which is a plus and has great coverage without being cakey. It goes on really easy as well, no blotches or patches. I bought the lightest shade but I would need just one shade lighter which is a shame. All in all really good product

5.0 out of 5 stars 10/10 service, delivery and quality., 5 Nov 2014
Love this, ordered on Sunday, came Tuesday - very happy with the speedy delivery and great price. The actual product itself is great, I have terribly dry skin to the point where I look like a scaly monster :( but this is wonderful for my skin, doesn't dry out and lovely coverage. Definitely purchasing again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 July 2014
Good product. Very very good

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 July 2014
Always liked this company products, nice texture , good coverage for spots or skin discolouration.

4.0 out of 5 stars very good, 25 Jun 2014
this foundation looks like a high end brand on your skin

it makes my skin look very healthy and not to caked a natural finish

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Foundation without big price tag, 14 Nov 2013
Good coverage. Good colour match. Looks like a more expensive product than it is. Creamy texture without the oily feel of some.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good foundation, nice colour, but not always helpful with neuro dermatitis, 3 Nov 2013
I really like this, and it smells really good too, but I have a problem called neuro dermatitis, which is mostly a stress induced dry skin problem, where conventional moisturisers are no longer effective. As a result, I sometimes have red skin patches, and constant pieces of dead skin. Makeup often seems to worsten this effect, and foundation ends up making the dead skin very obvious until your skin looks like it belongs to some kind of scaly creature. I was hoping the healthy mix part of this would minimise the effect, and although it doesn't make it much worse, it certainly doesn't help, and seems to clog up my pores in addition. If my skin is happy though, it looks lovely while I'm using it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›