5.0 out of 5 stars G-Star Raw Arc 3D Super Skinny Women's Jeans
These are really skinny, but on the other hand also very stretchy so I could almost split with these :)
But you have to have really nice thighs, otherwise they would look a bit bad on you... (as unfortunately on me).
So it is a good motivator for doing more sports!
Published 4 months ago by Marisha

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what you'd expect from G-Star
The only way I can describe these is that they are like jodhpurs. They have all the stitching
on the legs, the fit and the material is also like jodhpurs except these are a shinier material.
Don't get me wrong I like the look of them as the likeness to jodhpurs isn't immediately obvious.
It's just that it's not what I would expect from G-Star and they are...
Published 7 months ago by myrtlekk

5.0 out of 5 stars G-Star Raw Arc 3D Super Skinny Women's Jeans, 7 April 2014
This review is from: G-Star Raw Arc 3D Super Skinny Women's Jeans (Apparel)
So it is a good motivator for doing more sports!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 15 Feb 2014
Got them for the wife they are super skinny and she looks smokin hot in them, so everyone's is happy.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what you'd expect from G-Star, 15 Jan 2014
This review is from: G-Star Raw Arc 3D Super Skinny Women's Jeans (Apparel)
It's just that it's not what I would expect from G-Star and they are certainly way way over priced.
I paid 40 for them and that's still too much, so if you don't look good in jodhpurs you won't look
good in these!