on 22 May 2012
I've used Jobber & Fahey's books before as a marketing lecturer & course director, & this new edition is the best yet. It covers the whole marketing process comprehensively, & it manages to do so in 360 pages - quite a feat! It's perfect for shorter courses or stand-alone modules. The cases are mainly up-to-date, & bring out the key learning points very well (I particularly liked the Carlsberg one). Besides the teaching notes & PowerPoint slides, the Marketing Showcase videos enrich the classroom experience. The Social Media boxes, which are new, are a real help. Overall, well done to the authors - a great teaching aid.
on 1 January 2015
I found this very useful in my management Masters course. Easy to follow, great structure and lots of colour to keep the eye focused.
on 24 July 2013
Brilliantly updated using current company examples and with a tight focus on digital and social media types (all social networks covered with case studies, Twitter, FB, Linkedin)
More simplistic in terms of detail than Kotler's "Introduction to Marketing" but a valuable first step for a Marketing student. Very direct and easy to digest on the other hand.
on 5 February 2013
Havent used the book as much as i thought but is useful for refernce when revising or looking at practice papers. would recommend if your in uni
on 27 December 2012
I liked this book because it helped me pass my test. Furthermore it came reasonably quick to start my revision
on 12 December 2012
Proving to be helpful in my new assignment, still got more to read though and I am sure it will help even more
on 3 November 2015
Great introductory book to marketing, well laid out with relevant examples and case studies. Quick Delivery
on 2 November 2014
Really good, clear explanations. Delivered before the delivery date estimated too!
on 16 October 2014
I loved the book! It's in very good condition .. Seams new ..
on 4 October 2014
Very good quality as it was a second purchase.