5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish and great sounding
I owe them for a few weeks now and must say that I am very satisfied. Finally I switched off the equalizer, no need to use it anymore.
Published 4 months ago by Tibor

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as they make out
Sound not as good as my cheap Samsung's, could not believe so passed it around and others agreed
Published 1 month ago by Nick

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish and great sounding, 7 Jun 2014
Sound quality? Excellent! The most prominent are vocals, they are just sooo beautiful. Bass is not too strong or weak, just alright, but you need to fit them properly. And treble was rolled off a little at beginning, but after few hours (or days) of burning in it's very prominent now too.
Only one thing is negative (maybe) that they need a bit more power to really shine. From smartphone it okay, but not very strong (at least for me :))
Conclusion? Beautiful sound, clear and musical. I like them :)

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality and design, 4 Mar 2014
Mr. R. Szabo "Bob" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
I did a fair ammount of research before purchased this headset and it was a good decision.
* Design: it is really about your preference. I love the style and the flat cord works well in preventing tange.
* I listen various genres of music and cannot say a bad word about sound quality: clear, appropriately balance. Note, I am not the most sensitive person to judge the sound quality but demanding enough.
* I read contradictive statements about sound isolation and noise caused by open back design. It does not cause any disturbing noise to others even on high volume and the set of earplugs provided gives you a good choice to use it with proper isolation.
* Mic quality the same as most of the other headsets - decent but do not expect miracles
* Note: remote is 1 button only (no volume control) but I knoew it before bought
Only one comment that the volume is limited - if you want extreme volume level test it before buying. To me it means only that I use it close to the max (90-95%).
Perfect piece of equipement - review was written after 3 months of use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Like I said..., 13 Aug 2014
Oh My God! Stunning performance from this little gem. I have bought Beats Monsters and my last ones were the Monster DNA in-ear headphones (bass-head!). None of them come remotely close to these Fidelio headset. The bass sound is precise, not elevated or muddy. The treble is tuned to perfection..medium to high. Also i discovered, as in most in-ears, that if you want more bass you simply go bigger in ear bud size. The reverse is also true. Sound leaked at first until break-in, now its subtle. Like I said, I own Beats Solo HD, the pros and the in-ear ones which are horrendous. Best purchase so far.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as they make out, 23 Sep 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 18 Oct 2014
Don't buy broke with in a week