4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty but delicate
This looks great on, the design is elegant, but it is fairly fragile so handle with care. The material is plasticy and I can imagine would become brittle over time. The ribbons to hold on the face held for the evening I wore it, but didn't look particularly securely glued, so I'd keep some sort of wider ribbon / sash in reserve just incase it snaps.
Received many...
Published 12 months ago by Clemie

3.0 out of 5 stars Badly packaged !
Published 10 months ago by miss r m dale

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Badly packaged !, 26 Feb 2014
This review is from: BLACK Masquerade Greek Roman hollow-out Facial Mask For Fancy Dress Ball Party M (Electronics)
I read on the other reviews that the packaging was bad and thought they may have been unlucky but it came in the flat cardboard amazon packaging which meant it was squashed quite flat and I struggled to get it into a decent shape and one of the pieces snapped when I tried to push it back into shape and I was careful ! I still wore it but it was a shame, it needs a box it's no good being value for money if it turns up not fit for purpose and a disappointment, I would happily have paid a little more for it to have decent packaging and turn up in good condition.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty but delicate, 24 Dec 2013
Clemie (Surrey, England) - See all my reviews
Received many compliments on this, I would recommend.

3.0 out of 5 stars mixed veiws, 20 Nov 2013
This looks amazing on and easy to applie however it had broken on arrival around the nose. it was not noticable to others but I was slighty disappointed but for the price I did not complain.

2.0 out of 5 stars This looks lovely in the picture and looks really nice when it arrived but the size is huge, 16 Oct 2014
This looks lovely in the picture and looks really nice when it arrived but the size is huge, either that or I have a child size head. When you put it on it literally wraps right round my head and the eye part was almost round the sides of my head (which looked very strange) the price was good and the quality was good but if you have a small head you might want to give this a miss

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 9 July 2014
Very cheep looking and broke straight away!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not happy with item tat arrived, 13 Jun 2014
Was Not happy with item that arrived as What arrived was not the same as the picture. Could not wear the mask as cuts into you.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Great, 24 May 2014
The day after this arrived half of the gemstones fell off.

I ended up having to buy a different one last minute to wear to a masquerade themed wedding reception.

Disappointing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 22 May 2014
It went really really well with my outfit and was very pleased with the quality of the product! Definitely recommend!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 21 May 2014
I really loved this product because it is so elegant and pretty – and cheap!
It goes a little more out from the head in the sides than expected.

I had no problems with the shipping, despite I had it send all the way to Denmark.

4.0 out of 5 stars great, 18 Mar 2014
Rosie Sterrick (West Lothian, Scotland) - See all my reviews
it is a little cheap looking with it being plastic but the design makes up for it. good value for money and speedy delivery :)

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›