on 6 July 2013
i love this type of jewellery and this one looked pretty without being overly girlie.it arrived very quickly and unlike many of this type,once its in your wrist you can actually tighten it yourself and it stays at the required length.i also bought it in a lovely bright blue.at a fabulous price this is a great product and i will buy some more.
on 2 November 2013
Bought this bracelet along with an eternity one for myself and my partner and I'm still wearing it today. Bought it months ago, the tie has strayed strong and the heart has not tarnished.
on 1 March 2014
It's a pretty prouduct, but being completely honest I thought it looked a bit cheap and tacky, I purchased for my friend of her wish list I think it's more for children
on 13 January 2014
I bought 3 of these as a matching friendship band between my 2 sisters and I and they are lovely. Really simple yet effective design and so worth the money spent!
on 3 August 2015
Was rather disapointed with this item. Camecthrough with hole of the top and point of the heart with a little sharp piece sticking out. Not great quality :(
review image review image
on 15 March 2014
Great little bracelet ordered many colours and would order more very happy thank you!!everytime I go out friends comment so order for them !!!!
on 12 July 2014
Nice but not good for small wrists.

The tighter you pull the closer the knots get to the heart causing an ugly look.
on 1 February 2014
Oh so simple but cool!! Have mixed 5 other colours so can wear with whatever - can be made bigger or smaller too.....
on 2 February 2016
Arrived in great time with a very sweet message inside.
Great gift.
on 16 November 2014
Really quick delivery, super cute and handy that it's adjustable