5.0 out of 5 stars lovely bracelet
i love this type of jewellery and this one looked pretty without being overly girlie.it arrived very quickly and unlike many of this type,once its in your wrist you can actually tighten it yourself and it stays at the required length.i also bought it in a lovely bright blue.at a fabulous price this is a great product and i will buy some more.
Published 9 months ago by W. Camp

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty but tacky
It's a pretty prouduct, but being completely honest I thought it looked a bit cheap and tacky, I purchased for my friend of her wish list I think it's more for children
Published 1 month ago by Michelle Wilson

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely bracelet, 6 July 2013
W. Camp (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hippy Silver HEART Friendship Karma Wish Hope Love Peace Bracelet Cord Boho [BLACK] (Jewellery)

5.0 out of 5 stars Friendship bracelet quick delivery every time !!!!, 15 Mar 2014
Great little bracelet ordered many colours and would order more very happy thank you!!everytime I go out friends comment so order for them !!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty but tacky, 1 Mar 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect......., 1 Feb 2014
RJC (Hampshire, UK) - See all my reviews
Oh so simple but cool!! Have mixed 5 other colours so can wear with whatever - can be made bigger or smaller too.....

5.0 out of 5 stars So Lovely, 13 Jan 2014
I bought 3 of these as a matching friendship band between my 2 sisters and I and they are lovely. Really simple yet effective design and so worth the money spent!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 2 Nov 2013
Bought this bracelet along with an eternity one for myself and my partner and I'm still wearing it today. Bought it months ago, the tie has strayed strong and the heart has not tarnished.

ARRAY(0xb3d4c144)