5.0 out of 5 stars Superb quality. Even when I fell over
When I first browsed the web for a new case I was torn between spending £20 on a premium case with heavily mixed reviews, and spending £2 on the TeckNet slim-fit case. However, the simple decision to spend a mere £2 on a well-reviewed product that would protect my new £400 phone was a no-brainer.

When the case arrived I was pleasantly surprised at the quality,...
Published 15 months ago by A Smith

3.0 out of 5 stars Really liked at first, then it turned yellow (clear version)
I really liked this when it arrived. It looked great and it fits the phone really well. Its really snug and it leaves gaps for all the ports etc. Its also really nice that it leaves gaps for the power and volume rocker buttons. It has enough thickness at the back to protect the camera if resting on a table, but its thinner than other silicone cases I have used. It has a...
Published 13 months ago by hev

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb quality. Even when I fell over, 21 Jun 2013

When the case arrived I was pleasantly surprised at the quality, which appeared to be better than any previous case I've spent much more money on for my iPhone 4.

The TeckNet case sports a matte backing (semi-opaque) with gloss edges. It really is slim-fit, too. With a 3-4mm thickness there's not much to this case at all. 'Unreassuring', you might think, considering that its main task as a protective case is to protect your new mobile telephone from knocks and scrapes. Well, fear not my friends. After three days of owning the Teck-Net case I decided to take my new Galaxy S4 on one of my regular jogs across town. Unfortunately I fell over quite severely not so long into the run.

After my severe yet comical fall to the ground, I hobbled off to safety and proceeded to inspect both my battered knee and my battered phone. The results were surprising. My knee was horrible. Luckily however, my new phone remained completely intact. Not a scratch on her curvaceous body. Considering the force with which I hit the ground, and the noise my phone made when it hit the tarmac, I was surprised to see such positive results.

End of story, for two quid you can't go wrong. I would've paid a tenner for this case and not been disappointed. In fact, I think the low price might deter some people from buying it, but it really is such a great product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good for the money, 23 May 2013
Pros - Seems quite durable, doesn't actually look cheap, allows you to show off that sexy phone of yours.

Cons - Maybe it was just me, but the stupid #2 tab on the screen protector didn't come off properly on both that came with the case. Had to use a bit of oil to get the sticky backing off, which was quite annoying.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 15 Aug 2013
i dont use the screen protectors that came with the case but the case is fantastic dont even notice its on very slim design but also adds good protection

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 July 2014
Very good case.

4.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied. Finally., 2 July 2014
Very nice case. Feels like good build-quality, grippy and unobtrusive on my phone. Fair price. Delivery took ages though. I was asked to review my purchase before I even received it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 3 Jun 2014
Paul J. Negus (Canterbury, UK) - See all my reviews
I ordered this the day before I got my S4, so it turned up perfectly on time. It fits like a glove and doesn't detract from the lines of the phone at all. Haven't dropped it yet, so don't know how much it will help if I do, but I had a similar case for my old S2 and that took the impacts from many drops! It goes in the pocket of my jeans most days and hasn't discoloured so far. Would highly recommend :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars This Works, 2 Jun 2014
This review is from: TeckNet® Samsung Galaxy S4 Case Black Slim-Fit Ultra Durable Gel Silicone Cover Skin Shell With Screen Protector For Samsung Galaxy SIV (Electronics)
Better than all the dear one`s that i`ve used the Rubber protudes so it protects the screen and cushions well, when dropped, no real problems using the keys, use this type from now on

4.0 out of 5 stars sturdy case, 29 May 2014
Bought a few cases for my phone, this case is by far the best one very strong & sturdy does the job.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for the price., 26 Jan 2014
Very impressed with this case for the price. Arrived quickly and does the job perfectly protecting the back and sides.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for S4, 28 Nov 2013
Perfect case for my S4, it fits incredibly well and now the phone is protected and looks very solid.Also very easy to clean.