5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely top
this top is really great to accomodate your growing (ahem) parts....! Bump will fit from early to late pregnancy and as your chest expands - there is plenty of stretch to grow and also look elegant. I wish I had bought 2 :)
Published 11 months ago by Miss Elizabeth Jane Seal

3.0 out of 5 stars Adequate maternity top
Generous sizing, can be used for nursing too. Good colour, speedy delivery. Material a bit thin and cheap feeling so not really worth the money it's advertised as.
Published 11 months ago by Claire S

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely top, 19 Dec 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Adequate maternity top, 12 Dec 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Wearable top, 25 Oct 2013
Top is lovely. Good fit as it is not baggy but roomy for the bump. I have been wearing this from about 20 weeks and right up to the big bump at the end and it still fits. I ordered the blue, which is a very nice shade. My only comment, and why a star is lost, is that it came wrapped in cellophane and when I opened the packaging a VERY chemically smell came out and the top smelt as such. This came out in a wash but it did make me wonder and us pregnant ladies should avoid nasty things.

5.0 out of 5 stars maternity top, 30 April 2013
Great top, great fit, great customer service. Cannot fault the top or company, will probably buy again in a different colour as its suitable for nursing

4.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommend, 10 Aug 2014
Really happy with top... i bought two of these when i first went into maternity clothes. I am normally a size 14. I bought size 14 three months ago they still fit and have been worn loads. I got a size 16 this time for comfort as only 7 wks to go. I think they will still work for a while after baby as stretchy not baggy. V quick delivery but annoyed ti be charged for packaging when i ordered 5 items and it all arrived together. 5 star for product... marked down for packaging charge.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for nursing, 11 Nov 2014
Doesn't look cheap at all, lovely stretchy material and plenty of coverage as well. I was worried it would be too baggy as I bought it only for nursing after I had my baby but it's lovely. Amazing fit, just looks like a normal top but a tiny bit longer obviously so pregnant women can fit their bumps. Wish I had it when I was pregnant!

5.0 out of 5 stars for my daughter whose pregnant she loves it, 7 July 2014
my daughter loves it

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy, smart top, 25 Jun 2014
Very comfy, smart enough for work, quite a long length which will be good for growing bump! Stretchy and comfy.

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality product, 5 Jun 2014
Very happy with the product. Snug fit around bump. She loved it. Will recommend to friends and family. Great for work for her

5.0 out of 5 stars A very comfortble maternity top., 4 Jun 2014
I love this top and I am so glad I purchased two of them! They are extremely comfortable and fit perfectly over my bump. I would definitely recommend this top to other pregnant women.