on 7 December 2015
For my step daughter, having no maternity clothes really (other than hand me downs from me - for larger clothes I can't wear anymore!) This top was her absolute favourite and fit *perfectly* normally a size 8, we got her the 12 and looked *beautiful* on her! She still wears it now - after the baby! But suited her really well for the last 'stretch' of going to full term. The top grew with baby and mum! Very nice quality, look and feel, I think she may try to get more of these just to have! (more to her post-pregnancy size though lol) very nice!!
on 25 October 2013
Top is lovely. Good fit as it is not baggy but roomy for the bump. I have been wearing this from about 20 weeks and right up to the big bump at the end and it still fits. I ordered the blue, which is a very nice shade. My only comment, and why a star is lost, is that it came wrapped in cellophane and when I opened the packaging a VERY chemically smell came out and the top smelt as such. This came out in a wash but it did make me wonder and us pregnant ladies should avoid nasty things.
on 28 February 2016
Being pregnant means nothing really fits, the bump is constantly forcing it's way out and exposing itself to the world, making tops ride up and trousers ride down, this top is great, it wraps under and keeps everything in, it's also quite smart and the low v neck let's you flash a bit of cleavage and helps remind you that you are still a sexy woman under all the baby! Have already ordered a few more in different colours! !!
on 30 May 2015
Totally love this top, really comfy and will be handy for breast feeding too. It's smart enough for work yet casual enough for home. I ordered my usual size and it fits perfectly. Stretchy material so should continue to fit for the final couple of months. It's a lovely colour blue so happy all round with fit, comfort and material! If only they had my size in stock with the cream I would have had two lovely tops. I shall be keeping an eye out!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 16 February 2014
6 months pregnant.... feeling crappy about clothes situation and felt guilty shopping for myself instead of bubba (silly i know)

This is a lovely product.... good quality nice fabric (have psoriasis so very picky on fabric quality)
Love the colour and have been complimented on the top.

Very happy and glad i brought this.... perfect for pregnancy and perfect price.
on 19 December 2013
this top is really great to accomodate your growing (ahem) parts....! Bump will fit from early to late pregnancy and as your chest expands - there is plenty of stretch to grow and also look elegant. I wish I had bought 2 :)
on 18 May 2016
I just received this maternity top and it's very flattering especially from the front. I'm usually a size 12 but ordered a 14 based on other reviews and was pleased I did. I have plenty of room to grow and feel confident that I will be able to wear it for the remainder of my pregnancy . The only reason I gave this item 4 out of 5 stars is because it clings a bit in the back so you can see the outline of your bra. I think the top is great value for money and very comfortable!
on 13 May 2014
Good top nice color good quality. I bought different colors and style and it's very comfortable for the pregnancy. Very cheap as well. I recommend it to all pregnant ladies. It fits very well but I took one size more than my real size. I wear size 10 and I took size 12 because of my growing tummy. Until now it fits very well.
on 3 August 2014
Very happy with the fit, colour and style. I have two of these and couldn't be happier with them. I would recommend them to anyone who is 3-4 months pregnant and onwards. I was quite small for a while and now have popped out :)
on 22 January 2016
I do not normally get my clothes online as I like to see how things fit and feel. But with such a poor selection of maternity clothing in the shops I decided to get a few tops online. This was a great choice!, The colour is perfect, the material feels nice, and is stretchy so it gives room to my growing body and I will be able to wear it afterwards as well. I went for size 10, even though I am normally size 8 and that was a good move. I might be getting another one in a different colour.