5.0 out of 5 stars Hadn't used these in 20 years or so......, 19 Sep 2013
This review is from: Listerine Pocketpaks Freshburst, 12 24-Count Packs, 288 Breath Strips Total
They do what they say on the tin, provide "Fresh Breathe" and there quite fun to use as well. Perfect after spicy food etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars everyone must have, 23 July 2013
I'm giving it five starts, because it is fantastic product. I like to have fresh breath during day, but I can't brush my teeth every five seconds. So I like to use Listerine Pocket Pack Breath Strips. Small packing (fits to any pocket), easy to use, doesn't require chewing and it is very refreshing. Put it into mouth few seconds before need to talk to someone and it will melt in seconds, makes you feel confident and refreshed. You can't compare it with any mint candy or even with chewingums. This is like to have quick refresh with mouthwash. Definitely everyone should have it. I've used it first time in USA and was very happy with this product. I've tried to find it in UK, but no chance. But now it is available. I've experienced that English people don't know it, don't trust it. But once you will try it, you will like it imediately. I've used it at my wedding (you have to great and hug so many people), at any meetings or just in daily life. It is must.