5.0 out of 5 stars Great, great, great
Like all of the Julia Kent booms I have read so far...............they are awesome!!!!
My only complaint is that I wish they could go on forever & ever!!!!
Can't wait to get started on the next book - I've already got it ready & waiting for me!
Published 18 months ago by Caron Arnold

3.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyed it
Enjoyed it but found it hard going in places,enjoyed the characters,but felt that the parts were the character was talking to themselves thinking out loud got a bit monotonous.
Published 21 months ago by Jedz

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, great, great, 1 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Maliciously Obedient (Obedient Series #1) (Kindle Edition)
My only complaint is that I wish they could go on forever & ever!!!!
It's going to be a really great read, I just know it - one thing I do know is its going to be REALLY interesting!!! LOL
Thank you Julia, you have kept me intrigued & I really don't want to put ANY of your books down so far!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Good Wee Find, 29 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Maliciously Obedient (Obedient Series #1) (Kindle Edition)
Story was good and had enough comedy to keep me amused. A bit heavy on the sex for my taste but that's probably just me, I liked the characters enough to keep reading anyway. Was disappointed it ended where it did as I wanted to know what happens next! So have downloaded the next in the series, paying £2.49 for the privilege so that just goes to show how intrigued I am! A good read, would recommend.

3.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyed it, 18 July 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it. Read this book!!!, 17 April 2013
This review is from: Maliciously Obedient (Obedient Series #1) (Kindle Edition)
Absolutely loved this book. I laughed so much in places and the chemistry between the characters is brilliant. Can't wait for the next book! Funny, hot & steamy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!, 3 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Maliciously Obedient (Obedient Series #1) (Kindle Edition)
This was a lovely read. Matt/Mike is the undercover CEO and almost billionaire. He's under cover because he's in a tv show, hoping this will give his business a boost, so he can become a billionaire. Lydia is the under utilised admin assistant, hoping to gain promotion.

There are some hot scenes in this book, and in several places the book hints that at some point there will be a menage. It's very funny in places, with Mike experiencing things he hasn't for some time - the poorer quality stuff that the lower levels of staff have. He hears what his staff think of him as CEO, and finds he and Lydia are very attracted. But there's hidden cameras to be wary of.

I enjoyed this - it's funny, we see a them and us in terms of lifestyle. The characters are well written. The storyline is really good too.

This is book one of a three part series, and ends with a cliffhanger. So, on to the next book!

3.0 out of 5 stars Like the idea of undercover boss, 27 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Maliciously Obedient (Obedient Series #1) (Kindle Edition)
Could of took this concept further, has planted the seeds for further books, but a few to many references to other erotic books, tell your own story. I did enjoy the read not sure if will read 2nd book as the review suggests she will fall for the friend, Sad when you like the original characters, one can only assume this will lead to a ménage.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 10 July 2013
This review is from: Maliciously Obedient (Obedient Series #1) (Kindle Edition)
I enjoyed the plot with Mike the ceo going under cover in his company. I liked how they met with her reading f.s.o.g. and the chemistry they had whenever they were together was electric. What I pickle he's in pretending to be Matt and falling for Lydia. He's torn between telling her who he really is because once he does he's scared of losing her and her not believing that his feelings for her are real and that he never meant for them to be recorded on video. Omg that ending I would be mortified if that happened to me I've just bought the next book as I need to know what happens next. I have and will recommend this series.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Kent goodie, 7 July 2013
Ansdell Lass (Lytham St Annes, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Maliciously Obedient (Obedient Series #1) (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed this book. Julie has a brilliant writing style and although, so far, Random Acts of Crazy is my absolute favourite, this too is excellent. I won't reveal the plot but it is well worth reading. I loved Lydia and Matt(Mike).

The inimitable Madge is in this story too. I love that!

I have just finished Suspiciously Obedient, the second in the trilogy. Review on the way!

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 12 July 2014
This review is from: Maliciously Obedient (Obedient Series #1) (Kindle Edition)
not able to read on my ereader

4.0 out of 5 stars Good start to the trilogy, 8 July 2014
This review is from: Maliciously Obedient (Obedient Series #1) (Kindle Edition)
Good start to the trilogy, but there was so much "will they, won't they and if so, when?" it was free but not sure if i will get the rest will have to see