on 5 February 2014
Like the picture of puzzle but really disappointed with the quality every time you try to put piece in the others keep coming out. Not half as good quality as Ravensburger puzzles. Too flimsy. I'm just hoping I will be able to frame it for my great granddaughter. Would not buy another one of the same make. Pieces need to be thicker to keep it together. Would not recommend it
on 29 April 2014
Although I'm not sure for the right reasons. Too many times pieces appeared to fit together only to be found later that they were in totally the wrong place. It was also quite complicated with lots of white. However, it is a good challenge and the finished result feels worthwhile.
on 24 March 2014
I had so much fun putting this puzzle together! All of the pieces fitted together perfectly not one bit was bent or ruined & I couldn't keep away from it! Good investment for a Disney puzzle 😊
on 1 March 2014
Brought this puzzle for myself to occupy my evenings while it us cold wet and windy outside. Loved it so brought another one. Now my daughter is hooked and also completing them.
on 4 December 2015
This jigsaw has a really nice image and I was really looking forward to completing it but the pieces on Kings jigsaws are very poorly made. They are thin and often may pieces are still attached to each other and when pulled apart leave fluffy and edges that are not smooth. I thought I may have just got a dud product when I tries a kings Jigsaw previously but alas this is not the case. I will be getting rid of all on my King Jigsaws now as they are all the same quality. Not a patch on Ravensburger, Gibsons etc.
on 28 January 2015
I love all these disney jigsaws exceptional quality
on 5 December 2013
just what i was after. a puzzle i can do that my 6 year old son is interested in doing with me because he knows all the characters. we are yet to finish as it has taken a bck burner whilst we re decorate
on 21 October 2013
Good quality jigsaw and a delight to do as the characters are brilliant and lots of bright colours to make this 1000 piece jigsaw very do-able. We found ourselves drawn to it every time we walked past!
on 15 November 2013
This puzzle is fun to complete, especially if you like Disney characters. It is neither fiendishly difficult nor insultingly easy. Good fun for all the family, or for you and a group of friends.
on 9 September 2013
Delivery was very quick. Quality of the puzzle was great but I think Ravensburger puzzles had the best quality. But I would still recommend it because the picture on the puzzle looked fantastic!

See one answered question