on 5 July 2013
An excellent TV for the money. Great picture quality and DVD works well. Only slight drawback is that the sound quality is not great but can be improved if you go into menu and make some adjustments.
on 5 June 2013
Excellent! my daughter loves it. Toshiba are a good brand when purchasing anything electrical, they are a trusted company. She found it easy to use and set. Well packaged and cheap for what it is.
on 25 April 2013
Bought this to replace tv and dvd player in motorhome.Pcture from tv is good and great reproduction from disc player very happy .And great delivery service delivered within 2 days.
on 31 October 2013
Read the reviews first, then ordered the item as it was for my bedroom, didn't need an all singing all dancing re sound but am absolutely delighted with this. It took seconds to set up, the controls are fairly straight forward (idiot proof really if I can do it!) It has a great picture quality too.
I will be ordering another one next month for the Kitchen :-)
on 20 June 2013
This was a replacement for an identical model that had developed a small fault after 10 months of use.
The service from Toshiba and Amazon in dealing with this faulty item was superb - swift and no questions asked. Returns label supplied within hours, and collected as arranged by Yodel - FANTASTIC service. The faulty item was credited within days- and I re ordered an identical replacement.
The picture is excellent, and the sound very acceptable - set up was automatic - and this is an ideal bedroom/kitchen television.
No hesitation in recommending this as an 'additional television".
Top marks to Toshiba AND Amazon.
on 22 July 2013
Bought this as a replacement TV for the kichen and also the recommended wall mounting bracket and arm.
The TV is perfect for the kitchen area and the picture quality and sound are fine for what you pay for.
Excellent value for money and the supplier provided quick delivery.
on 28 August 2013
I bought this TV for its Freeview and (in particular) the ROI Saorview ability that was reported in the specification. I have installed this TV in the Republic of Ireland and was initially sceptical that it would work as well as it did and that at best, I would have to re-orientate the aerial to get a strong signal every time I changed from Freeview to Saorview. I plugged the TV in, performed an auto tune and amazingly the TV brought in strong signals from both digital systems. Furthermore, I was able to reorder the stations so that my EPG showed the channels in the order that I preferred. The DVD is also very good - good picture which has been very stable. I have had a Logic TV /DVD system and the DVD would freeze quite a lot. Therefore, if you are looking for a compact TV that has a very good interface, a good DVD and good tuners then this is a good buy!
on 3 August 2013
Not disappointed with this very smart TV. Does what it says on the tin! Sits very nicely on my bedside cabinet; easily turned around so that I may view whilst lounging in bed. Picture quality excellent as you would expect with a Toshiba. Sound is fine for a set this size - do not understand why there is so much negativity with some of the previews I have read about sound quality being "tinny". Have to admit I have not had set long enough to use all features eg. VGA cable connection to PC; awaiting delivery of cables before I am able to say whether this feature works. May have to purchase PC audio cable which is not supplied with this TV.
on 13 November 2013
This was easy to set up and use. The picture quality is good and the T.V. is neat and good looking however the sound quality is poor in that it is very tinny in quality and no matter how much you try and adjust it the sound does not improve.
on 27 November 2013
Bought for daughter's room at uni. Lovely picture, doesn't take up too much room as so thin, but quite sturdy. Having a DVD combined, it doesn't take up as much room as a separate DVD player. Great for a bedroom.