Price:£2.95+ Free shipping

on 6 December 2013
"Bear with bear with!" Everyone should wear these and go watch her on tour. Great novelty item for Miranda fans. It is what it is. A cardboard mask of miranda with a thin piece of white elastic on the reverse. "Previously in my life..." my childish nature would have prompted me to buy 4 more masks of various people so that we can visit family and create comedy this xmas. So Thats what ive done"..."This is absoloutly FABILOSIBISIBOS..!!"
on 14 November 2013
Bought these along with the new Miranda DVD, as my daughter and her mate speak like her
act like her, so I thought may as well look like her lol bit of a joke for christmas
on 7 November 2013
No 1 Miranda fan love it
Such fun
Say no more waiting for series 3 I think a heather small mask is a must x
on 3 February 2014
I bought this for a friend for fun, as I also bought her the maracas and DVD at the same time, my friend was very pleased with all items and had a really good laugh!
on 1 January 2014
As big Miranda fans in our house the mask has give us such a laugh this Christmas, my 13yr old daughter loves it! Quite realistic when you not expecting it!
on 29 December 2013
Excellent.... looked almost natural in photos. Had a real good laugh with my daughter by buying this, the dvd and maracas!
on 13 January 2014
Bought it to go with her dvd for a very loved relative who is full of fun and appreciated the humour of Miranda also
on 18 February 2014
Whole family had such a life at Christmas with the mask, we were all very impressed. Very happy with purcase
on 4 January 2014
It is fun and will make you and your friends laugh a lot! Very good price, would recommend and buy again.
on 27 December 2013
Really great life like mask,grandaughter loves it.Very robust and well made.She keeps on introducing herself to people and making them jump.Which she thinks is great fun.