5.0 out of 5 stars Difficult to stop once you start!
Amazing!

I have always been the kind who really cant get into books and loses interest or concentration in the first chapter.
This book I really couldn't put down, I even found myself delaying my work so I could finish a chapter.
Thank You for a very enjoyable read.
I can only hope and prey for another book following Tinmans revenge in...
Published 10 months ago by michael charlton

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful
Reading Mike Fook is like being poked in the chest by an angry aggressive man. I had read an earlier book by him and my affection for Thai themed stories encouraged me to give him another chance. I thought he might have mellowed. I was wrong.
Published 14 months ago by Kindlefan

5.0 out of 5 stars Difficult to stop once you start!, 25 Oct 2013
Amazing!

Thank You for a very enjoyable read.
I can only hope and prey for another book following Tinmans revenge in Cambodia.

Michael

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant by end, 24 July 2013
This review is from: Thailand's Sickest - Hell To Pay (Kindle Edition)
I don't normally write reviews, so please bear with me. A 'heartfelt' plea from the author at the end guilted me into doing it!!

Brilliant book overall - not quite as good as his first. If you've read 'Thailand;s sickest' - I have to confess I found the beginning quite confusing. I wasn't quite sure what was reality, what was fiction - where the line was. But honestly - just go with it - the second half of the book is so awesome you won't care!! First of book gets 3*s - second half gets 6!

If you haven't read the first book - do. It's brilliant.

PS - Mike I hope there's another sequel to this book - I want to know if they manage to... don't want to give away the ending... but hopefully you know what I mean!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful, 12 Jun 2013
This review is from: Thailand's Sickest - Hell To Pay (Kindle Edition)
I have to caveat this review by saying i could not finish the book - occasionally I dislike a book and skim it to find out what happens, in this case I really didn't care.
I respect the views of his fans - so use the Look Inside feature - there is enough there for you to decide.

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible read. A page turner of the highest order., 26 April 2013
This review is from: Thailand's Sickest - Hell To Pay (Kindle Edition)
I just finished this book having read Thailand's Sickest a few weeks ago. I'm a big thriller reader from Ian Flemming , Lee Child to Stephen Leather. I must say Mike Fook is up there with the greats in this book. It's fast, tense thriller writing at its best. I appreciate the little Thai quirks around the food and the country. As a frequent visitor with Thai in-laws, when I'm stuck in the UK working away it's great to get reminders of those great times there. But having been to Patong and Pattaya it's worth remembering that you never know who you're sat next to in those bars. Mr Fook is putting across a serious point in this book about the 1000 s of young lives ruined by some very sick people. And reading it from a father's perspective there really needs to be more awareness of these warped people slipping through the net to further flung fields to continue their trade. Well done Mike a truly great read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great second part, 23 April 2013
This review is from: Thailand's Sickest - Hell To Pay (Kindle Edition)
Nothing I didn't like this author deserves to go places
Great stuff, looking out for more
Just seen your other stuff and I've read them all except your guide to teaching I'm on that next

Full marks for effort great read

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sequel to a Thailand's sickest, 7 April 2013
This review is from: Thailand's Sickest - Hell To Pay (Kindle Edition)
I would recommend this book to everyone, A great read that is impossible to put down. Mike is a great writer and this book does not disappoint.