5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value and Quick Service
I had a good search on the net for this product including Kaspersky's own renewal price and this one was by far the best value and I received it really quickly.
Published 10 months ago by Paul

3.0 out of 5 stars Not sure how its going to save my Laptop
Published 9 months ago by Mm Ahamed Mohamed

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value and Quick Service, 5 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Kaspersky Pure Total Internet Security V3.0 (3 PC, 1 Year subscriptions) (PC) (CD-ROM)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent service and value., 25 Feb. 2014
This does 3 computers and I have loaded it on 2. 1 win7 and 1 win8 with no problems. Very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the third year that I have used Pure ..., 10 Aug. 2014
R. Taylor "Richard" (UK) - See all my reviews
This is the third year that I have used Pure and it still does what I need it too. So far it has trapped everything chucked at it. The only thing that bemuses me is that it is cheaper to buy a new disk just for the license key than to renew electronically direct with Kaspersky, even with their discounts!

5.0 out of 5 stars Malware, beware., 31 July 2014
A. Tuck "retired machine" (Lincolnshire, UK) - See all my reviews
Have used Kaspersky before, then went to another provider for a short while, before coming back to this company. Pure loaded perfectly on my PC and ir has worked in the background ever since. It is powerful and does everything ot's supposed to do quietly and efficiently. Great system.Malware, beware

3.0 out of 5 stars Not sure how its going to save my Laptop, 6 July 2014
I am Kaspersky user such a long time. I am completely unsatisfied, as it fails to identify computer slow down viruses which obviously could be found by some well know freewares. My Computer got slowdown few months before Kaspersky was expired, it was pretty much annoying, it continued and even after bought this item as it not detect the whole problematic virus, till I found with another program which could not remove. Such a nightmare. Its complete failure products as we pay for this protect our PC with any virus, including desktop virus, if I am not wrong.

The only thing is that compared to the other virus guards and protection at least this is doing the job, as they more worse then this.

4.0 out of 5 stars does what it says on the description, 2 July 2014
Is as advertised. No problems

5.0 out of 5 stars Kaspersky as Good As Ever, 10 May 2014
I always purchase Kaspersky Internet Security via Amazon as it's always so much cheaper to buy than using 'Kaspersky online direct'. I have 3 computers in the household and buying it this way is so much cheaper.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kaspersky pure total internet security, 7 May 2014
This is the best on the marked for this price & peace of mind ,I,ve been using Kaspersky for a number of years after trying the rest .
Buy it. For the price that covers 3 pc its a bargain.

5.0 out of 5 stars kaspersky pure best ever, 1 April 2014
kaspersky pure is far better than previous editions. far easier to use than previous.only wish for a better (old) indicator of update progress

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have!, 29 Mar. 2014
Kaspersky Pure is a total must have if you want to make sure you keep all your stuff safe from those bad trolls on the web! does everything you expect it to do & i would most defiantly recommend to a friend!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›