on 2 December 2013
I bought that kitty for christmas and I am sure thst my daughter will be very happy. Kitty is very sweet and friendly. Great gift for every little princess. And the offer price was great. Thanks amazon!
on 29 December 2013
Got this for my 7 year old daughters xmas present, she's loved it so far. It's quite large and heavy, plus the mechanics clunk a little when in use, but it's interactive and fun.

Been used for a week and the supplied batteries are still going strong, so I'm assuming the battery life is good. It's a bit fiddly to turn on, as you have to switch the foot on and hold the paw for a few seconds, but she's got the hang of it now.
on 28 December 2013
Daisy cat is quite cute and initially sweet to play with. She meows and purrs and jumps around with her toy. She was immediately loved by my 5 year old daughter, but I can see this being short-lived. I was told on her 2nd night that she is annoying because she is too hard to cuddle and therefore not a suitable bedtime cat! Since then she has largely been left alone, although I noticed that she has been installed at the end of the bed tonight.

Given that my Mother managed to buy her on Amazon for £24.99 I think she is reasonably good value, especially considering that some sellers have been asking as much as £135 in the run up to Christmas. She is obviously a popular choice, but really not worth that kind of money or even the RRP of £50. The scope of play is limited and she looses points for not being cuddly enough.

Daisy cat was ordered a good 3 weeks before Christmas and quite bizarrely delivered switched on so was meowing whenever her sensors were set off (pity the poor delivery drivers). She does have an off switch on the bottom of her foot, but my Mother didn't want to disturb her packaging to get to it. As her cry is so realistic it has been a job to keep her hidden from the inquisitive little ones.
on 26 June 2015
My toddler son is amazed at this kitty. He was initially afraid to play with it and he would run away. But he has always been captivated my the sight and the motions of this furreal friend. His cousins are particularly fond of the toy. Even adults find the toy rather amazing and entertaining.
on 14 November 2014
...its so cute its unreal.

But be warned - if it is a surprise for your little one DONT open the box while they are in ear shot!! it starts meowing as soon as the light hits it! Luckily my girl was down stair talking to her grandparents on the phone - i open the box and has to sprint to the bath room with it and shut the door so she wouldnt hear.

gone back and looked at it again after she went out and it is VERY cute and i think it will be a good substitute for a real cat (which is what she asked for for xmas)
on 21 December 2013
My 4 year fell in love with this after seeing it on tv. yet to see her play with it but delivery was fast and it def works as I cant shut it up. Doesn't help when I need to wrap it to go under the tree ;-)
on 14 February 2014
Poorly manufactured. On/off switch defective. Strangely, the price of the product shot up by £20.00 after I requested a replacement so I was only able to claim a refund and couldn't afford to pay for a new one. Disappointed.
on 9 January 2014
My 2yr old got this for Christmas and loves it! It's very cute, soft and makes lovely meowing noises.
Fast delivery, was funny when postman delivered, he probably thought there was a live cat in there as when it meows it's paws were scratching the box! Very happy little girl x
on 29 December 2013
Bought this as a Christmas present for my daughter who's nearly 4. She loves it. Bought it when it was on offer so wasn't too bad of a price but wouldn't say it was worth full price as doesn't really do too much.
on 10 January 2014
This toy is cute and my daughter loves it but it doesn't really do much for the money, my other daughters furby was cheaper and is far more fun. The fur around the feet and paws gets tatty quickly but she doesn't seem to mind.