5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful kitten.
My Granddaughter asked for a toy kitten for Christmas so I bought this one.

It looks really well made and the sounds it makes are quite realistic (the postman was puzzled when it started making a noise when he delivered it. He thought he could hear a cat over my intercom. I said it was in the box...hope I don't get reported to the RSPCA lol)

She's...
Published 18 months ago by Vanessa J.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute but expensive
This toy is cute and my daughter loves it but it doesn't really do much for the money, my other daughters furby was cheaper and is far more fun. The fur around the feet and paws gets tatty quickly but she doesn't seem to mind.
Published 15 months ago by Maureen

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful kitten., 7 Oct. 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Furreal Friends Daisy Plays with Me Kitty (Toy)
My Granddaughter asked for a toy kitten for Christmas so I bought this one.

She's about 12" tall when standing up on her back legs and her fur is very soft when I felt it through the 'try me' window. She's got a really cute face and comes with her toy which looks like a small fluffy duster which she pounces on when put in front of her. She also has a button on her front right paw to make her dance, make pawing movement and make noises.

I watched youtube videos to see her in action and she looks quite impressive. I'm sure my Granddaughter will love her.

She has batteries in her, for demonstration, but I would buy new ones. She takes 4 AA batteries.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, beautiful purchase, 1 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Furreal Friends Daisy Plays with Me Kitty (Toy)
I bought this for my 4yr old daughters birthday. She hasn't stopped showing it off. It has 2 settings which are super fun. Adults and kids seem to love it. Very good price by Amazon. A lot dearer in the shops.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sooo cute!!!, 31 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Furreal Friends Daisy Plays with Me Kitty (Toy)
Purchased for my daughter as she loves cat's but unfortunatly we can not have a real one. Fantastic price as every were else i looked were alot more expensive. So cute with the purring and the moves. Fast delivery, super seller, 5*

5.0 out of 5 stars Blooming noisy but so cute, 21 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Furreal Friends Daisy Plays with Me Kitty (Toy)
My 4 year fell in love with this after seeing it on tv. yet to see her play with it but delivery was fast and it def works as I cant shut it up. Doesn't help when I need to wrap it to go under the tree ;-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Present, 13 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Furreal Friends Daisy Plays with Me Kitty (Toy)
Wonderful, My daughter will absolutely adore this. She has the doggy but wanted the kitty last year. İ had to tell her santa ran out of them but she would get one this year. Well done

4.0 out of 5 stars I can happily gift wrap the pressie and stick it under the ..., 21 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Furreal Friends Daisy Plays with Me Kitty (Toy)
Cute kitty! I purchased one for my niece cause she wanted one for Xmas, but the toy just wouldn't stop purring from the time of purchase. The toy has a powerful sensor, so that when you walk past it, it purrs and moves. You don't even have to touch it before it makes noise. It's extremely sensitive to any slight movement near to it. I thought that was it, my niece is definitely going to know what I got her then - even if I gift wrap it as a present. I read reviews on the internet, and one review mentioned there was an off switch on the paw. Don't attempt to switch it off there as it won't work. Another review said there was an on/off switch at the bottom of the kitty's paw, so I opened the box on the side, and managed to stick my hand through without damaging the box to touch the bottom left side paw, but I couldn't see the switch because I couldn't open the box any further without ripping it. Luckily for me I managed to reach as far as touching the bottom paw and I could feel the switch at the bottom left side paw, and managed to switch it off. Now, I can happily gift wrap the pressie and stick it under the tree for my niece without ruining the surprise!

BTW! I got my Daisy from Argos for only £36.99. Great deal and the cheapest so far!

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable, 11 April 2014
This review is from: Furreal Friends Daisy Plays with Me Kitty (Toy)
My 6yr old daughter just love it. !
We gave to her on last Christmas and since then she sleeps every night with Daisy

5.0 out of 5 stars Daisy Cat, 6 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Furreal Friends Daisy Plays with Me Kitty (Toy)
Christmas present for my great neice - she loved it as it was so cuddly and very realistic in sounds and movements.

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable kitty!, 15 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Furreal Friends Daisy Plays with Me Kitty (Toy)
Was pleasantly surprised at how nice this toy is upon its arrival, its super cute! Will make a lovely present this year. Was very lucky with timing and managed to buy at the price £24.99 from amazon, the amount it selling for now is too high! I wouldn't pay more than £40-£45 at the very most. I think this toy has quite a bit of play value, Daisy is pawing her box and meowing as I write this(!), she arrived switched on which you may need to watch out for if its a gift. Really happy with purchase, I think she will be the highlight this Christmas.

5.0 out of 5 stars Open it when kids are in bed!, 14 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Furreal Friends Daisy Plays with Me Kitty (Toy)
...its so cute its unreal.

But be warned - if it is a surprise for your little one DONT open the box while they are in ear shot!! it starts meowing as soon as the light hits it! Luckily my girl was down stair talking to her grandparents on the phone - i open the box and has to sprint to the bath room with it and shut the door so she wouldnt hear.

gone back and looked at it again after she went out and it is VERY cute and i think it will be a good substitute for a real cat (which is what she asked for for xmas)

Furreal Friends Daisy Plays with Me Kitty