5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent end title piece
Flm was one of the best I've seen for a long, long time. This is the end title and fits the film extremely well. Had to have it!
Published 12 months ago by N Attfield

1.0 out of 5 stars AN ABSOLUTE NIGHTMARE!
Not the product - the music is wonderful - but trying to actually download it.

One reviewer said "then all is left to do is download this track" - but what a total nightmare that turned out to be!

Firstly I must say that I have, over the years, downloaded thousands of items including MP3 files with absolutely no problems whatever.

So why...
Published 9 months ago by Peter Smart

1.0 out of 5 stars AN ABSOLUTE NIGHTMARE!, 15 Oct 2013
This review is from: Cloud Atlas End Title (MP3 Download)
Not the product - the music is wonderful - but trying to actually download it.

So why have Amazon made it almost impossible?

To start with I found that I couldn't just download it Oh no, far too easy, I had to download a special installer which I then had to install on my PC.

But when I pressed the appropriate button in my browser NOTHING HAPPENED!!

It took me about 20 minutes of trying to figure it out - the actual MP3 download without the installer would have taken about a second - and it finally turned out I had the WRONG BROWSER!

Now I (like many other people) don't like IE so I use Opera Browser - BIG MISTAKE!!

To download the installer you have to use IE or a "compatible browser"

WHY?

Opera is quite capable of downloading MP3 files to my PC as I have proven many times.

NOT ANY MORE!!

So I started IE and went all through the hoops again.

Then it turned out I HAD THE WRONG EDITION OF FLASH and had to download and install the CORRECT edition!!

But when I opened up Adobe it turns out there are TWO editions of FLash - one for IE and one for all the other browsers!

At that point, a good half an hour later, I JUST GAVE UP!!

WHAT AN ABSOLUTE LOAD OF UNADULTERATED CRAP!!

i still don't have the "MP3 Download" (yeah right!!!) I paid for and will never again try to download music from Amazon.

No wonder people turn to piracy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent end title piece, 6 July 2013
N Attfield "Neilatt-UK" (Somerset, UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Uplifting, 5 July 2013
This review is from: Cloud Atlas End Title (MP3 Download)
If you have seen the film and loved it like I did, then all is left to do is download this track. Listening takes you back to the greatest film I believe of all time.

Cloud Atlas End Title