on 16 May 2013
I ordered this item because it was much cheaper than the panasonic one. I would have given it 5 stars, only it takes much longer to charge the battery than the Panasonic, about 2 hours. However I am pleased with it and it works fine.
on 4 August 2013
Was not a perfect fit for the Pamasonic own brand battery but was a perfect fit fit a other make replacement battery. However by carefull placement of the panasonic battery contact could be made to allow charging to take place
on 23 July 2013
To put it bluntly it dose not work. No green light comes on to indicate that it is
charging and there is no out put, it's let me down badly I missed some very
Important photos because of it.
on 7 January 2015
This replacement charger is better quality than the one bought with the camera originally. A good secure fit on the cable and charges batteries quickly and ensures they have full power too each time.
on 8 May 2014
Pleased with all items and extremely delighted with the price's, I was expecting to pay so much more. Pleasantly surprised and the delivery was on the button. Very happy customer.
on 5 October 2015
I'd bought a second hand camera that did not have its charger! So I purchased this one. It charges the battery quickly and I'm pleased with it.
on 13 November 2013
Bought this as we have lost our charger. Checked that my camera model is listed on the compatable models, the charger arrived and is very difficult to fit the battery to. Have given 2 stars for quick delivery and the fact that it is possible to charge the battery using it- however it is very tricky to get the battery in just the right position and it is precarious to say the least. Am putting up with it as baby is due any day and want our camera available!
on 25 March 2015
It works fine, & came promptly and at a good price. The only snag was finding the "lost" one that it was due to replace! Still, we now have a spare which cannot be an altogether bad thing!
on 22 November 2014
A bit dubious after reading some earlier reviews but pleased to say mine works fine after charging 2 batteries and light works ok as well.
on 24 September 2013
Really delighted with this services, and the item purchased. I will be using the service again, and will recommend to friends & family..