5.0 out of 5 stars Reign of romance
Thanks for your last three books in the royal line. Enjoyed them a lot . It's nice to read proper romances again. You and a j temple have restored my faith in reading romances again. Thanks jan
Published 16 months ago by fergus

3.0 out of 5 stars Infinitely readable
I'll be honest - I began reading this series thinking it would be utter trash! However, I'm pleased to admit I was somewhat incorrect. I say somewhat, as I do feel the storyline is more than a touch implausible and the characterisation predictable, but I'm hooked all the same!

It's taken me two days to read the first three books in the series and I have the...
Published 13 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Reign of romance, 25 April 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 20 April 2013
This review is from: Heir in Exile (Royals Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed all three books so much that as soon as I finished one I downloaded the next one. Thank goodness for Kindle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 19 April 2013
This review is from: Heir in Exile (Royals Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
Thoroughly enjoyed this trilogy. Well written, unexpected twist throughout kept me hooked from beginning to end. Great characters, excellent book overall.

5.0 out of 5 stars Heir in exile, 20 April 2013
This review is from: Heir in Exile (Royals Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
Fabulous read., much more than just a romantic tale. Have read all three books in this series found them to exciting, find'

4.0 out of 5 stars Ran out of steam......, 16 April 2013
This review is from: Heir in Exile (Royals Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
Maybe because I took a break before going onto this book, or perhaps I kept dipping in and out (because I actually didn't want it to end?) but this book just did not grip me like the others. The pull of the book was not great enough for me not to put the book down.
I anticipated my HEA ending, but I missed the romance between Chey and Sander, and it felt too tense for me, I wanted a bit more lighthearted-ness. I found it to be frenetic and too tense, I actually never knew if a lead character would die, or not. I mean if that was what the author was going for, then bravo!
I also wanted there to be a thread for a book for Mattias but there was no clear link.
Obviously set up for a follow up book, which I understand is in the pipeline for a May 2013 release.
I will continue to read the series, but I found that the sparkle that was contained in the first two books was a bit lacking in this one for me, personally :(

4.0 out of 5 stars Loved loved lived, 15 April 2013
This review is from: Heir in Exile (Royals Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
Read all 3 books in 5 days. Read the first 1 because it was free but had to read them all well worth the money lots of ups and downs would love to see a 4 th book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Captivating! I want more!!!!, 9 April 2013
This review is from: Heir in Exile (Royals Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
Oh Wow, I loved this book! I read it, and the other two in the series, back to back, overnight. I then went straight back to the begining and and have read them again. I remain completly mesorised by them. Yet again, the story is quick and you need to cconcentrate to keep up. The 'will they / won't they' scenario is a strong theme through this book, and whilst the highs are high, the lows are very low. The story twists and turns like a mountain road, and when you think the end is in sight, its all change again. I find myself wishing the couple genuine happiness - how odd is that for a fictional couple in a book??? The story ends well, but theres room for another book here... And I want to read it now!

A must read series I know I will come back to again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Riveting from start to finish, 30 Aug 2014
This review is from: Heir in Exile (Royals Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
Danielle Bourdon is a fantastic author who captures your attention with amazing stories with twists that keep you wanting more. I love this book, the continuation of the story. Can't wait to get stuck into the next one. Thank you Danielle for providing the means to escape into another world through your writing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing third book, 13 July 2014
This review is from: Heir in Exile (Royals Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
Great third book by Bourdon! If you loved the past 2 books then you would love this one too!

5.0 out of 5 stars book 3 - this series just gets better and better., 8 July 2014
This review is from: Heir in Exile (Royals Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
I think this one is my favourite so far. I loved how much of badass Chey became in this book and how nothing could stop her from being with her man. She did what she had to do to survive.

Heir in Exile (Royals Book 3)
Heir in Exile (Royals Book 3) by Danielle Bourdon