5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT
Product arrived really quickly. The actual product itself is amazing! I don't know why I'm so impressed; i guess it's because I've never had a matte top coat before, but wow this thing is awesome. Totally recommend.
Published 9 months ago by kara

3.0 out of 5 stars I love the matte finish it gives my French manicure and ...
I love the matte finish it gives my French manicure and it dries very quickly. However, two faults. One, it chips my polish much quicker. Within 3 days I have to do my polish again. Two, I'm getting to the end of the bottle and I'm getting solid white spots in the coat. So a bit disappointed now...will be looking for an alternative.
Published 8 months ago by Spockney

3.0 out of 5 stars I love the matte finish it gives my French manicure and ..., 2 July 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT, 2 Jun. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 20 Aug. 2013
This review is from: OPI Matte Top Coat - 15ml (Personal Care)
Great price and a great effect - especially looks good with darker nail colours. One of the best matte nail polishes out there

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this - super top coat and finish, 1 July 2014
This review is from: OPI Matte Top Coat - 15ml (Personal Care)
Bought this for a change and due to the good reviews. Love it, have used it over light and dark colours and the effect is fab, it does not look dull or like faded polish as i had worried, but my polish looks up to date, fresh and have a whole new look.

4.0 out of 5 stars Generally it's great, but after using it a few times, 16 Sept. 2014
This review is from: OPI Matte Top Coat - 15ml (Personal Care)
Generally it's great, but after using it a few times, chunks of the dried matte paint end up on the brush and get stuck on my nails. I've had to remove and repaint a few times.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the OPI Matt top coat!, 21 Jun. 2014
G. Henderson (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: OPI Matte Top Coat - 15ml (Personal Care)
Love this Matt top coat, gives nails a totally different look and easy to apply over any colour polish to change and take away the shine. Loads of comments from others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Matte perfection!, 21 Mar. 2015
This review is from: OPI Matte Top Coat - 15ml (Personal Care)
Does exactly what the name suggests! It's the high quality that you expect from OPI, and gives your nails a very unique look. I found that it added a little extra depth to some of the colours that I used it with and I have had compliments every time I've used it so far. It might not work well with all colours, however bold colours go down a treat. I would highly recommend.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, not great., 14 Dec. 2014
This review is from: OPI Matte Top Coat - 15ml (Personal Care)
I love the look of this matte coat, however I was a little disappointed. Nails only stay truely matte for about one day, after this they become more satin than matte. It also chips much easier than the original opi top coat, I have probably had a maximum of two days without any chips. However, I would imagine it's still the best matte coat around being opi!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 9 April 2014
This review is from: OPI Matte Top Coat - 15ml (Personal Care)
I have enjoyed using the product - application is smooth and everything I expect from OPI. Effect is long lasting and a really fun way to use your nail polish differently.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice nail polish, 8 Feb. 2014
This review is from: OPI Matte Top Coat - 15ml (Personal Care)
If you are looking for a different finish, this is a nice one to try. Good matt coating to complete the look.

OPI Matte Top Coat - 15ml