5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!
Great price and a great effect - especially looks good with darker nail colours. One of the best matte nail polishes out there
Published 12 months ago by Tigger-Piglet

3.0 out of 5 stars I love the matte finish it gives my French manicure and ...
I love the matte finish it gives my French manicure and it dries very quickly. However, two faults. One, it chips my polish much quicker. Within 3 days I have to do my polish again. Two, I'm getting to the end of the bottle and I'm getting solid white spots in the coat. So a bit disappointed now...will be looking for an alternative.
Published 2 months ago by Spockney

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 20 Aug 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this!, 31 July 2014
This review is from: OPI Matte Top Coat - 15ml (Personal Care)
I love matte polishes, and have always kinda wished some of the normal polishes in my vast collection were matte, so this is wonderful. It's just a simple top coat, gives your polish a nice matte finish, and is a great addition to any polish collection. It really helps to switch up your colours, and is great for doing nail designs (I love doing a matte design on top of a regular polish, so there's swirls or tiger print in matte, etc).
It's a bit pricey for a polish, but you only really need a single coat, so it lasts a while, and it's a wonderful little tool to have.

4.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 13 July 2014
really useful,

3.0 out of 5 stars I love the matte finish it gives my French manicure and ..., 2 July 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this - super top coat and finish, 1 July 2014
This review is from: OPI Matte Top Coat - 15ml (Personal Care)
Bought this for a change and due to the good reviews. Love it, have used it over light and dark colours and the effect is fab, it does not look dull or like faded polish as i had worried, but my polish looks up to date, fresh and have a whole new look.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the OPI Matt top coat!, 21 Jun 2014
G. Henderson (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: OPI Matte Top Coat - 15ml (Personal Care)
Love this Matt top coat, gives nails a totally different look and easy to apply over any colour polish to change and take away the shine. Loads of comments from others.

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT, 2 Jun 2014
This review is from: OPI Matte Top Coat - 15ml (Personal Care)
Product arrived really quickly. The actual product itself is amazing! I don't know why I'm so impressed; i guess it's because I've never had a matte top coat before, but wow this thing is awesome. Totally recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the bottle :), 19 May 2014
This review is from: OPI Matte Top Coat - 15ml (Personal Care)
Great product, does exactly what it should and would recommend to anyone who wants to keep on trend without forking out for numerous new polishes!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 9 April 2014
This review is from: OPI Matte Top Coat - 15ml (Personal Care)
I have enjoyed using the product - application is smooth and everything I expect from OPI. Effect is long lasting and a really fun way to use your nail polish differently.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 11 Mar 2014
This review is from: OPI Matte Top Coat - 15ml (Personal Care)
Pretty nice top coat from OPI! Perfect for a matte finish! Dry fast and won't wear out fast! Good try!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›