4.0 out of 5 stars Value for Money
Published on 18 Feb. 2012 by Laya

3.0 out of 5 stars Mixed reviews for this bag
Recently bought this rucksack for going on a caving expedition and needed a lightweight bag as all caving stuff is heavy so tight on the weight allowance.

Published on 2 July 2012 by Ellie

4.0 out of 5 stars Value for Money, 18 Feb. 2012
I travelled with this Backpack around Thailand and I thought it worked really really well! I was travelling for a month, I went trekking in the Jungle with it and it was very faithful. Some of the other people I was travelling with had spent a lot of money on their backpacks and they had lots of problems. I didn't have any problems with the straps, no discomfort and no tears. One of the key features is that its 85 litres which means you can fit quite a bit in there!!! I didn't give it 5 stars because a couple of the zips broke and there wasn't a protective cover. However for the price it is definitely a value for money. I would recommend it for short hiking trips maybe not long backpacking expeditions... Overall definitely a good buy!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Mixed reviews for this bag, 2 July 2012

It is very light, and a good cost. The side pockets fit lots in. However, it is not made of the best material. It is waterproof, but because it is thin material it is easy to get small holes. I had my helmet in the top on the way out and even though it isn't at all sharp, just the pressure of it being against the material made a small hole in it. Also, the stitching on the base which takes the most pressure when things are in there is also starting to come away.

The straps are also very basic to save on the weight, which means they aren't the most comfortable. When buckled up the hip strap did not take any of the weight of the bag off my shoulders, so if you are carrying a heavy bag it is not the most comfortable to carry.

This is a good bag if you are short of weight and won't be carrying it everyday with lots of heavy stuff in. But if you are using it everyday (as I was carrying heavy caving stuff across hills each day) then it gets worn very quickly and isn't comfortable to carry. I was away for 2 weeks and it shows major signs of stress. One of the shoulder straps is starting to rip, seams are starting to come away and some holes in it. But this is also probably due to the weight I had in it, if you are only carrying clothes and lightweight stuff around it might fare better.

1.0 out of 5 stars Strap broke on first day of use, 10 Jun. 2013
My son flew to America today for 3 months with his kit packed into his brand new 120l rucksack and only weighing 20 kilograms. Unforntunatley when collecting his rucksack in JFK airport as he put it on his back and the shoulder strap snapped. A great started to his adventure?.

1.0 out of 5 stars Flimsy, 1 July 2014
I took this to Glastonbury last week and whilst standing in the queue one of the straps broke. 3 zip pulls broke over a couple of days too. Whilst it is inexpensive it isn't fit for purpose and became an uncomfortable burden which I regretted buying - steer clear.

1.0 out of 5 stars spend a little more in the future, 2 July 2014
N. Hamblett "yaroslav" (Bewdley, UK) - See all my reviews
absolutely awful. I bought it for glastonbury, therefore only needed it to last from the car to the cam site and guess what it did not. The bag is uncomfortable, does not rest on the hips and the straps broke. Absolute joke. steer clear!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Survived Reading festival with this, 26 Sept. 2013
Bought this as a bag to store everything I needed for my first trip to Reading festival. It holds loads! Great product.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality. Do not buy!, 22 May 2015
I bought this bag because it has very high review. Before I go hiking, I packed 8kg weight only into the bag and carried it around as testing walk. It was broken on the first day. I had to sew it together by myself to finish the walk. Please find attached picture for evidence.

I have no idea why and how this bag gets such high review. Did seller pay them to write a positive review, and mislead other customers?!

5.0 out of 5 stars 90L Backpack (Black/Navy), 2 Mar. 2012
I ordered this backpack ready for upcoming festivals and camping trips, and i must say i'm very pleased with it.
I placed my order on Wednesday and received it before 15:00 today, which is very good for free delivery.
As for the backpack itself, the flexible cap and all seams seem very well sealed and water tight, it looks good and has plenty of room for anything you would need for a weekend trip, I tested the size by packing it with as many sleeping bags i had, i ran out of bags before room, and still had more room in the many pockets located around the pack, the compartment on the bottom is perfect for storing food, as it's large enough to fit several cans standing upright and is easy to access.
The straps under the pack are long enough to fit my large 4 man tent easily, even when the bottom compartment is filled with food, so should hold suffice any 2-6 man tents without a problem.
The harness straps are very well sized as well, as i'm a heavy set bloke and can fit them around comfortably.

My overall thoughts for this product are very good, and i'd recommend it to any hiker, camper and adventurer, amateur and experienced alike.

Quality: 5 star
Size: 5 star
Look: 5 star
Delivery: 5 star

3.0 out of 5 stars Festival Bag, 18 Jun. 2014
I bought this bag to take to a festival, and yes you can fit loads in, but the the straps are rubbish around you waist and back, they offer no support, so is a killer to wear when weighed down with festival essentials such as booze! I wouldn't use this to go travelling, will invest in a decent bag... or a mule.

5.0 out of 5 stars So cheap but HUGE bag and lasted Vietnam, 3 April 2014
Mrs. A. Dobson (Kent, UK) - See all my reviews
This saw some serious miles as we toured Vietnam, no zip problems or any others noted in previous reviews. Bought as a throw away item afterwards but still in perfect condition so will hold onto it