on 21 March 2013
It gives a nice figure thanks to the neckline and high waistline.
The size was good (I am a 10 as a non-pregnant and I bought a 10, which fits).
The shipping was flawless and in the early range of the estimated delivery time.
It's a bit to long for short heighted people like me (1,60m), more like a minidress than a tunic, but I like it.
on 19 June 2013
I bought the scoop neck tunic and was so happy with it I bought two more. At the same time, I bought one of these, but found that it came up small on the bust (or maybe just not cut quite right) as my boobs keep trying to escape the low/wide V neck. The photos show this tunic and the scoop neck being cut quite similar from the ribcage area down, whereas I've found that not to be the case. Whereas the scoop neck has quite a flattering drape, this pretty tight around the hips and bum (although there is room for growth at the front - I don't fill that yet). It is really more of a very long T-shirt than a tunic.

I bought it in dark pink, which has purplish overtones it's hard to see in the picture. Think Barney the Dinosaur.

It's comfortable enough and washes well, but the pictures don't really reflect what you're getting, cut and colour-wise. And maybe my expectations were too high after my love affair with the scoop-neck version.
on 1 October 2014
I bought this top to wear when my bump gets bigger. The only problem is it is far too long and I don't like wearing leggings so looks ridiculous with my work trousers. My mother in law is going to shorten it so that should solve the problem. I think it might suit a tall person being the length it is.
on 7 July 2014
Bought for my preganbt daughter due in October. Fits beautifullly - it is quite a low cut so it is for the sexy pregnant woman! The material is very nice, and it has a good length- just covers the bum, which was a very important thing for daughter.
on 27 December 2013
This top is really comfortable, although the fabric is a little thin I think it's a good fit and flatters my bump well. Good product at a reasonable price, would recommend. Only thing is they charge postage per item rather than per order.
on 15 October 2013
I bought this top at only 15 weeks pregnant as I was starting to get a bump, Love the top and I bought a few more different from this company. There fantastic for the price. Very very happy :)
on 20 November 2013
Love this top. I ordered red size 14 which isn't as orange looking as the pic would suggest and 14 is my usual size.Great fit whilst my bump has been expanding. Length is good. Nice and long to cover everything but too short not to wear with leggings in my opinion.
One reason I didn't give 5* is it reveals a lot of chest and during my pregnancy there's a lot to reveal! Problem solved with a safty pin though. Arrived in good time, would recommend.
on 12 August 2015
The necklace would make this top easy access for breastfeeding but it also means that I need to wear a vest underneath as it sits quite low on the shoulders. Also the line that is meant to start where the bump would start is a bit low so doesn't give proper flattering definition to the bump. It's just above the knee so also functions as a dress.
on 5 August 2014
I was a little worried upon ordering these products that they would not be of very good quality but far from the truth as the quality us amazing as they cost so little. I know they will wash very well also and very easy to iron. I would highly recommend this company to all mummies to be out there.
on 25 September 2014
Much nicer than expected, lovely soft and thick material, fits well (I'm an 8-10, ordered a 10, it fits great, probably could have fit an 8 but comfort is key whilst preggo). Nice and long, sort of mid-thigh length (I'm 5'7), looks cute with leggings. I'm probably going to order another!