5.0 out of 5 stars Love the watch

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
Published 2 months ago by Jo Perez

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the watch, 5 Oct 2013
This review is from: Polar RC3 GPS Heart Rate Monitor and Sports Watch (Sports)
Really handy and so is the website you can upload to. The only small issue is that my HR monitor seems to be a bit off sometimes. Also takes ages for gps to find where I am. But overall it's light, easy to read and all the data is displayed so that it's easy to see when running without stopping. The memory on it is great and the way it maps your run once you upload it allowing you to see exact heart rate and pace at any point is brilliant for coaches to look at

4.0 out of 5 stars Good training watch, 16 Nov 2013
This review is from: Polar RC3 GPS Heart Rate Monitor and Sports Watch (Sports)
So far I like this watch though it takes a while to catch GPS signal and it works with Apple...!

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin!, 29 Oct 2013
I've been using it for little over a month and can say I'm very happy with this unit. I've no issues at all, it works flawlessly. It's easy to use. The battery life is excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Sports Watch, 9 Sep 2013
It's easy to use, easy to set up, does exactly what I want it to do. I would recommend this watch to any sports person.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great GPS running watch, 24 July 2014
This review is from: Polar RC3 GPS Heart Rate Monitor and Sports Watch (Sports)
This watch is great. It's slim and comfortable, the display is big. After every run it automatically gives you a summary with a bunch of useful and some nice to know information. If you sync to Polar Personal Trainer on-line you get even more info including a map of the route you ran which while not critical is cool. It has 8 training views with different information you can have on screen while running. There are one or two different combinations of info I would like on training views, but overall all the info is covered in one view or another.

5.0 out of 5 stars The watch is very easy to use compare other brand, 30 Aug 2014
This review is from: Polar RC3 GPS Heart Rate Monitor and Sports Watch (Sports)
It is exactly the watch that I have expected. I use it a lot 4 times a week either for running or for cycling. The GPS is very accurate, you can see on your computer your trip. The watch is very easy to use compare other brand. It is the only one which has the altitude. It's price is very interesting it is a good value for money.

4.0 out of 5 stars the heart monitor and the online personal trainer are very useful and help me progress, 13 Aug 2014
This review is from: Polar RC3 GPS Heart Rate Monitor and Sports Watch (Sports)
Simple to use, very precise (I can now see my real distance compared to my phone app), the heart monitor and the online personal trainer are very useful and help me progress.... I regret it is not waterproof... And sometimes it can take a few minutes to pick a satellite signal, even in "clear" areas.

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 10 July 2014
Bought this recently as a treat to myself as I've been doing really well in terms of running. I used it on the day it arrived and all was fine no problem whatsoever. However, on the next day I noticed that the buttons have a hairline crack on them. Before I knew it three of five buttons have split in half! All in one day! So decided to return it for a refund. Would have considered an exchange but I thought, would a newer one be any different than the one I already have. Purchased Garmin Fr610 and happy

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant purchase! Absolutely love the feedback that it gives ..., 9 July 2014
Brilliant purchase! Absolutely love the feedback that it gives you and I o longer have to worry about getting lost thanks to the 'return to home' button

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 27 Feb 2014
I decided to go for the polar RC3 GPS to replace my old garmin 305. So far , it has been very good.
Really easy to set up, pick up gps quickly and you can download your data easily on the polar website (software is mac compatible).
Only downside, the files don't seem to be strava compatible. May be there is a way around it but to be honest it is not a problem.
I really recommend this product.